Muscular System Task Cards with PowerPoint Review - Print and Digital
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- Print and Digital TASK CARDS for Anatomy & Physiology are an engaging and versatile review tool and a favorite activity of students, especially when used as a station activity. These EDITABLE task cards are designed for high school or introductory college-level Human Anatomy & Physiology. OnPrice $59.00Original Price $74.50Save $15.50
- All the resources you need to teach Human Anatomy and Physiology! Includes BOTH print and digital paperless resources . . . perfect for in-class instruction, distance learning, 1:1 classrooms, or flipped classrooms!This Anatomy & Physiology Curriculum by Science Island is perfect for . . .New tPrice $279.00Original Price $523.70Save $244.70
- This chapter bundle includes all the resources you need to teach the Muscular System in high school Anatomy and Physiology in BOTH print and digital formats. Please click the green PREVIEW button above to see more details. FIVE RESOURCES INCLUDED: Muscular System PowerPoint and NotesOver 75 slides wPrice $35.00Original Price $44.65Save $9.65
Updated with Google Drive™/Google Classroom™ compatibility. You receive BOTH print and digital paperless resources. Perfect for in-class instruction, distance learning, or flipped classrooms.
These "Muscular System Task Cards" are designed for high school or introductory college-level Anatomy & Physiology.
Click on the green PREVIEW box above to see more details and a complete list of key terms and concepts covered.
This EDITABLE resource includes 5 files:
- 70 Task Cards in PowerPoint and Google Slides™ formats (each card is one slide). The textboxes on each slide are editable so you can re-word or change questions. Delete slides you don’t need or add your own in a matching format by inserting duplicate slides.
- A PowerPoint Review with answers. This is perfect for whole-class review after students have completed the Task Cards. A Google Slides™ version is also included.
- Student Answer Sheet
- Teacher Answer Key
Task Cards are great formative assessments, but they can be implemented in many different ways. Details are included in the “Read First” document, but here are a few ideas:
- Bell Work or Early Finishers
- Question of the Day
- Exit Pass
- Review Game Race
I like to use the Task Cards throughout the chapter and then use the PPT Review on the day before the test.
Using the print version?
Print and make copies of the student answer sheet.
Then print and laminate the cards in the size of your choice (1, 2, or 4 per page) in color or black & white.
Need to save time? Present the cards one at a time, or a few at a time, from the PowerPoint to the whole class. You can even use the PPT as a quiz!
Using the digital version?
No prep necessary! Just share the link with your students. They can type their answers directly on each slide.
Use the question tab in my store or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You might also like:
Muscular System PowerPoint and Notes
Muscular System Diagrams and Quiz
Muscular System Supplements for Instruction and Assessment
Muscular System Human Body Files - An interactive portfolio of Pop-Ups - Flaps - Pockets - Awesomeness!