Muscular System and Skeletal System Vocabulary Game Cards for Human Body Units
Also included in
- This bundle contains 88 vocabulary game cards about the human body and 6 different organ systems. The style of play for these cards is easy to understand and similar to Taboo. The cards can be used in many ways throughout your lessons; nine ideas for use are included. Each vocabulary card comes diffPrice $12.00Original Price $16.50Save $4.50
Use this set of 24 differentiated science vocabulary game cards in your human body organ systems unit to review and reinforce terms related to the human skeletal system and muscular system. The style of play for these musculoskeletal system cards is easy to understand and similar to Taboo. The cards can be used in many ways throughout your lessons; nine ideas for use are included. Each vocabulary card comes differentiated in four levels so you can quickly and easily adjust the difficulty for your students.
The 24 included vocabulary cards are skeletal system, bone, cartilage, ligament, tendon, marrow, red bone marrow, yellow bone marrow, skeleton, skull, spongy bone, joint, ribcage, pelvis, femur, compact bone, muscular system, muscle, smooth muscle, cardiac muscle, skeletal muscle, movement, voluntary, and involuntary.***
This resource includes the following:
- Game instructions, game information, and plenty of ideas for different ways you can use the cards with your students
- 24 vocabulary cards that each come in 4 differentiated levels so you can meet the needs of all of your students
- Blank cards teachers can print out for their students to write their own
This resource is part of the Human Body Organ Systems Vocabulary Game Cards Bundle. The bundle has 88 cards covering the digestive system, nervous system, circulatory system, respiratory system, muscular system, skeletal system, levels of organization, and tissues.
You might also be interested in the following resources:
- Skeletal System Bundle: It has a Boom Deck, a worksheet, bell ringers, and an assessment.
- Body Systems Assessment Bundle: It has everything you need to review and assess your students in their organ systems unit.
- Body Systems Stations: Students LOVE stations, and this set will reinforce the structures and functions of the organ systems.
- Muscular System Bell Ringers: Eight different bell ringers sized for interactive notebooks!
- Muscular System Exit Ticket: Quickly determine your students' understanding of the muscular system with this five question assessment.
Take a look at the many other human body resources and game card sets in my store.
***Look for the green star near the top of any page in my store and click it to become a follower. As a follower of my store you will be notified when I upload a new resource.