This is a fun project to go with the story Mushroom in the Rain. Here are the instructions and tips to have a successful project. Using a glue stick works better. Glue gets too messy and produces wrinkles on the paper for younger students who usually apply too much. Don't forget to cut background sheet using construction paper.
1. Students color mushroom and characters
2. Students cut out mushroom and characters
3. Pass out construction paper sheet (half the standard size)
4. Students glue the mushroom first
5. Students glue the sparrow then the other characters