Music Advocacy Worksheets
What educators are saying
This set of worksheets is a perfect set of activities for Music Advocacy.
This set includes different worksheets and activities that you can hand out to allow for variation between grade levels. Includes quarter notes with questions to create an all school bulletin board.
- 2 variations of a music survey
- Email the performer
- Email the composer
- Music Interview (short)
- 2 variations of a Music Interview (long - writing prompt style)
- 8 Variations of "Music is important to me because..." with children playing various instruments and 'draw a picture of you making music'.
- Music means coloring sheet
- 5 Variations of a quarter note cut out with prompts to create a large all school bulletin board
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
Questions? Email me at MrsStouffersMusicRoom@gmail.com