This melodic bingo game is a fun way to practice do!
Included in this file:
- Directions for use: Game directions and 4 ideas for "calling" the patterns
- Key of Patterns used: Keys are provided for both solfa and staff notations.
- 30 Staff Notation Bingo Cards: La cards with 5-line staves. Cards have 9 patterns in a 3X3 grid to allow for maximum student success. Cards show notes in the staff without rhythm.
- 30 Solfa Notation Bingo Cards: These cards show the same patterns as the staff notation cards but are written with rhythmic notation and solfège.
- Do Flash Cards: These cards show the patterns used in the game. There are 9 staff notation cards and 9 solfa notation cards.
This entire file is printer-friendly black and white. Rhythms used on the solfa notation cards include quarter notes, eighth notes, and quarter rests. Melodic pitches used are do mi so la.
You may also be interested in:
Follow my store for updates!
Mrs. Parker's Kodály-Inspired Music Resources