This is the studio license of our popular Music Bumblebees Aural & Theory Workbook A - Digital Download.
This workbook is specifically designed for instrumental beginners between 6-9 years of age.
Special features associated with this workbook:
- 62 Audio MP3 Files are included, so children first learn to aurally identify the new concepts prior to other ear-training exercises and written activities.
- Bridges the gap between "Classroom" and "Studio" teachings: rhythm names are introduced alongside British and American technical names.
- Adapts the Kodaly concept and learning sequence used in Australia primary school music syllabus.
- Non-keyboard approach to the learning of letternames.
- Wide range of fun and learning activities with stickers.
- Answer sheets and more exercises available online.
- An all-inclusive learning experience for music beginners, combining musicianship skills with theoretical knowledge.
This Studio License entitles you to use, print and sell unlimited number of the printed copies to any number of your own students as an individual teacher.
You are not to share or sell this purchased digital copy with any other teacher in the same studio or different studios or any other person.
This Studio Licence may not be used in school.
This Zip file contains 5 files:
1) Workbook A
2) MP3 Zip file containing audio tracks (unzip required)
3) Sticker Sheet
4) Answer Sheet
5) Readme (Please read this file first)
Please print the Workbook A in colour, as they have been designed to be lively and colourful to attract the attention of young students.
The sticker sheet can be printed on a self-adhesive sticker sheet so students can cut and paste to the printed worksheets or printed on an A4 paper so students can cut and glue onto the printed worksheets.
When you see the CD sign in this workbook, play the track number indicated.
Listen to the tracks carefully and complete the exercises in this workbook.
Use the answer sheet to mark the exercises on the workbook