This is a super fun (yet truly educational!) game based on the popular game, "Don't Break the Ice!" In this game, students must identify chord names and tap out the correct pitch. Don't be the one to knock out the Penguin!
Note: This purchase does not include the actual game "Don't Break the Ice" and requires that this game is purchased separately.
*******This game is included in the Don't Break the Music BUNDLE found here!*******
Your students will LOVE playing this game in Rhythm Centers or as a stand-alone activity! This also makes a great music sub tub plan! You will verbally hear them calling out the names of the notes as they break the ice. It also works great for sub plans!
Check out the video preview here!
In this resource:
• Cards to print out (8 cards to one sheet of paper).
--- Ukulele chords on staff
--- Ukulele names of notes in chord
--- Ukulele fingering chart for chord
• Directions for Teacher.
• Directions for Students - print out and put in the packet for students!
• Game pieces to print, laminate, and attach to ice pieces.
DON’T BREAK THE ICE® & ©2015 Hasbro, Inc. Used with permission.
Looking for more centers? Check out my other super options!
Be sure to connect with me to get access to the FREE Resource Library!
Be the first to hear about new releases, product updates, and amazing deals and teaching tips!
Check out some of my bestsellers!
• Maypole Mania!
• Patriotic Sing Along
• Pitch Hill - Teaching Solfege, Teacher's Edition
• Rhythm Basketball - Get your kids bouncing to the beat!
• Rhythm Coloring - Great for Centers and End of Class Activities
• Rhythm Race Bundle - Music Center and Rhythm Game
• Recorder BAG Bonanza!
• Science of Sound - Detailed Lesson Plans, Experiments, and Presentations
Visit my other store, Pitch Clips, for clip art, digital papers, and other graphic materials!
- Stay updated on new products by clicking the green star at the top of the page!
For more ideas and fun:
Visit my website and follow my Blog!
Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Twitter!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Follow me on YouTube!
Follow me on Instagram!
Teach music. Love life.
Want to earn FREE products on TpT and make my day?
I love hearing how products help you in the classroom! Don't forget to leave feedback on items you've purchased - you earn 1 TpT credit for every dollar spent on TpT. These really add up!!
Should you have any questions, concerns, or requests, please contact me before leaving feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
. I want to ensure you have a wonderful experience with my products and my store!