This is a super fun (yet truly educational!) game based on the popular game, "Don't Spill the Beans!" In this game, students must identify note names and hope they can get rid of all their solfege pitches before the pot tumbles over!
Note: This purchase does not include the actual game "Don't Spill the Beans" and requires that this game is purchased separately.
Your students will LOVE playing this game in Music Centers or as a stand-alone activity! You will verbally hear them calling out the names of the notes as they place each bean. It also works great for sub plans!
Game options include solfege by absolute pitch and relative pitch with Do starting on C, E, F, and G. In addition options include identifying Curwen hand signs with one hand or two hands.
In this resource:
• Cards to print out (8 cards to one sheet of paper).
• Directions for Teacher.
• Directions for Students - print out and put in the packet for students!
DON’T SPILL THE BEANS® & ©2015 Hasbro, Inc. Used with permission.
Be sure to check out some of the other awesome centers I use!
Check out some of my bestsellers!
• Maypole Mania!
• Patriotic Sing Along
• Pitch Hill - Teaching Solfege, Teacher's Edition
• Rhythm Basketball - Get your kids bouncing to the beat!
• Rhythm Coloring - Great for Centers and End of Class Activities
• Rhythm Race Bundle - Music Center and Rhythm Game
• Recorder BAG Bonanza!
• Science of Sound - Detailed Lesson Plans, Experiments, and Presentations
• Rainbow Ukulele Curriculum
Visit my other store, Pitch Clips, for clip art, digital papers, and other graphic materials!
- Stay updated on new products by clicking the green star at the top of the page!
For more ideas and fun:
Visit my website and follow my Blog!
Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Twitter!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Follow me on Instagram!
Teach music. Love life.
Want to earn FREE products on TpT and make my day?
I love hearing how products help you in the classroom! Don't forget to leave feedback on items you've purchased - you earn 1 TpT credit for every dollar spent on TpT. These really add up!!
Should you have any questions, concerns, or requests, please contact me before leaving feedback at PitchPublications@gmail.com
. I want to ensure you have a wonderful experience with my products and my store!