This is a super fun (yet truly educational!) music centers game based on the popular game, "Don't Spill the Beans!" In this game, students must identify chord names and hope they can get rid of all their ukulele beans before the pot tumbles over!
*******This is included in the Don't Spill the Music Bundle with similar games for other concepts. Save $$$ when you buy them all together!!**********
Note: This purchase does not include the actual game "Don't Spill the Beans" and requires that this game is purchased separately.
Your students will LOVE playing this game in Music Centers or as a stand-alone activity! It also works great for sub plans!
In this resource:
• Cards to print out (8 cards to one sheet of paper) with and without cut guidelines.
--- Ukulele chords on staff
--- Ukulele names of notes in chord
--- Ukulele fingering chart for chord
• Directions for Teacher.
• Directions for Students - print out and put in the packet for students!
DON’T SPILL THE BEANS® & ©2015 Hasbro, Inc. Used with permission.
Looking for more centers including more Don't Spill games? Check these out!
Check out some of my bestsellers!
• Maypole Mania!
• Nutcracker Storybook
• Patriotic Sing Along
• Peter and the Wolf Storybook
• Rhythm Basketball - Get your kids bouncing to the beat!
• Rhythm Coloring - Great for Centers and End of Class Activities
• Rhythm Race Bundle - Music Center and Rhythm Game
• Recorder BAG Bonanza!
• Science of Sound - Detailed Lesson Plans, Experiments, and Presentations
Visit my other store, Pitch Clips, for clip art, digital papers, and other graphic materials!
- Stay updated on new products by clicking the green star at the top of the page!
For more ideas and fun:
Follow my Blog!
Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Twitter!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Follow me on Instagram!