This is a super fun (yet truly educational!) game where students race to the finish line by naming notes on the bass clef staff! Use in your daily lessons, as part of center activities, or as a great sub plan!
This is the Bass Clef version; you can customize it for your desired range!
What is the difference between this game and the Differentiated version found here?
The differentiated version also includes game boards which only test space notes and only test line notes. This is to help narrow the focus for kids who are struggling. This full game is also included in the differentiated version.
In the game, each student will draw a card and identify the pitch on the card. Then, they can move their game piece (provided by you - see here for examples or use pony beads!).
In this resource:
• Game board in Black and White.
• Game board in Color.
• Cards to print out (8 cards to one sheet of paper).
• Directions for Teacher.
• Directions for Students - print out and put in the packet for students!
• Treble Clef
• Bass Clef
• Solfege Levels
--- Mi Sol
--- Do Mi Sol
--- Do Mi Sol La
--- Do Re Mi Sol La
--- Do Re Mi Fa Sol La
--- Do Re Mi Fa Sol La Ti Do
--- Do Re Mi
--- Do Re Mi Fa
--- Do Re Mi Fa Sol
• Step Skip Leap Repeat
Be sure to connect with me to get access to the FREE Resource Library!
Be the first to hear about new releases, product updates, and amazing deals and teaching tips!
Check out some of my bestsellers!
• Maypole Mania!
• Patriotic Sing Along
• Pitch Hill - Teaching Solfege, Teacher's Edition
• Rhythm Basketball - Get your kids bouncing to the beat!
• Rhythm Coloring - Great for Centers and End of Class Activities
• Rhythm Race Bundle - Music Center and Rhythm Game
• Recorder BAG Bonanza!
• Science of Sound - Detailed Lesson Plans, Experiments, and Presentations
Visit my other store, Pitch Clips, for clip art, digital papers, and other graphic materials!
- Stay updated on new products by clicking the green star at the top of the page!
For more ideas and fun:
Visit my website and follow my Blog!
Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Twitter!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Follow me on YouTube!
Follow me on Instagram!
Teach music. Love life.
Want to earn FREE products on TpT and make my day?
I love hearing how products help you in the classroom! Don't forget to leave feedback on items you've purchased - you earn 1 TpT credit for every dollar spent on TpT. These really add up!!
Should you have any questions, concerns, or requests, please contact me before leaving feedback at email@example.com
. I want to ensure you have a wonderful experience with my products and my store!