This is a super fun (yet truly educational!) game where students race to the finish line by naming the names of rhythm notes! Use in your daily lessons, as part of center activities, or as a great sub plan!
This is a bundle of all the following levels:
• Level Beginner - Quarter Note & Beamed Eighth Notes
• Level 1 - Quarter Note, Quarter Rest, Beamed Eighth Notes
• Level 2 - PLUS Half Note
• Level 3 - PLUS Whole Note
• Level 4 - PLUS Beamed Sixteenth Notes
• Level 5 - PLUS Dotted Half Note
• Level 6 - PLUS Whole Rest Half Rest
• Level 7 - PLUS Dotted Quarter Note, Single Eighth Note
• Level 8 - PLUS Single Eighth Rest
In the game, each student will draw a card and then move their game piece (provided by you - see here for cute ones!)
to the corresponding note. There are also some "game" cards like "Pit Stop: Pick another card and go back to that Note!"
Your students will LOVE playing this game in Rhythm Centers or as a stand-alone activity! You will verbally hear them calling out the names of the notes as the move forward and check each other.
In this resource:
• Game board in Black and White.
• Game board in Color.
• Cards to print out (8 cards to one sheet of paper).
• Directions for Teacher.
• Directions for Students - print out and put in the packet for students!
For a different challenge, try Rhythm Race - Counting Edition!
Check out some of my bestsellers!
• Maypole Mania!
• Patriotic Sing Along
• Pitch Hill - Teaching Solfege, Teacher's Edition
• Rhythm Basketball - Get your kids bouncing to the beat!
• Rhythm Coloring - Great for Centers and End of Class Activities
• Rhythm Race Bundle - Music Center and Rhythm Game
• Recorder BAG Bonanza!
• Science of Sound - Detailed Lesson Plans, Experiments, and Presentations
• Rainbow Ukulele Curriculum
Visit my other store, Pitch Clips, for clip art, digital papers, and other graphic materials!
- Stay updated on new products by clicking the green star at the top of the page!
For more ideas and fun:
Visit my website and follow my Blog!
Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Twitter!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Follow me on Instagram!
Teach music. Love life.
Want to earn FREE products on TpT and make my day?
I love hearing how products help you in the classroom! Don't forget to leave feedback on items you've purchased - you earn 1 TpT credit for every dollar spent on TpT. These really add up!!
Should you have any questions, concerns, or requests, please contact me before leaving feedback at PitchPublications@gmail.com
. I want to ensure you have a wonderful experience with my products and my store!