Also included in
- If you are ready to drastically increase student engagement, incorporate hands on activities, and improve your overall classroom management, then you need to implement Music Centers into your music classroom! This set has everything you need to get started with centers with first through fifth gradePrice $66.00Original Price $83.50Save $17.50
If you are ready to drastically increase student engagement, incorporate hands on activities, and improve your overall classroom management, then you need to implement Music Centers into your music classroom! This set has everything you need to get started with centers with first grade, or with other primary grade levels learning the concepts of ta and ti-ti (quarter notes and eighth notes), quarter rest (ta rest), sol-mi (so-mi) and la.
These music centers are easy and flexible to implement! You can choose to do however many centers you want with very little prep! No more than two workstations in each individual set are technology-based (so that you can choose other centers if you do not have the technology), and many of the centers could be used as assessments.
Here's what you'll get with the rhythm centers, which include separate sets for ta/ ti-ti and quarter rest:
- Center 1: Group reading on interactive white board or computer (includes PDF and Google Slides versions)
- Center 2: Individual rhythmic reading (as assessment)
- Center 3: Rhythm Go Fish
- Center 4: Animal syllable sorting (includes paper and digital versions)
- Center 5: Rhythm flashcards with percussion: Students choose an instrument, then play that pattern!
- Center 6: Worksheets (graphic organizers and mystery song worksheets)
Here's what you'll get with the melodic centers, which include separate sets for sol-mi and la:
- Center 1: Solfa manipulatives (could be used as assessment, comes with rubric)
- Center 2: Barred instruments (includes paper and digital versions)
- Center 3: Melody Go Fish
- Center 4: Worksheets (graphic organizers and mystery song worksheets)
- Center 5: Composition on interactive white board (in Google Slides)
- Center 6: Staff work (includes paper and digital versions)
This 136 page Music Centers Set for First Grade also includes:
- An overview of learning centers (centres), with strategies for setting up in your classroom
- Six center signs (includes alternate spelling of "centre")
- Editable directions (if you want to create/ use your own center)
- Self-assessment sheets (so students can track their progress and achievement at each center)
- A printable page for each set of centers to you know exactly which materials you will need
- Digital versions of many of the centers, so they can be used in person or virtually
READ REVIEWS FROM OTHER MUSIC EDUCATORS!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Great for centers and group work. The students love it. I love it. Practical and ready to use. A real time saver. Absolutely worth it."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "My first graders LOVED all of the activities! The directions were very clear and they had a blast! Thank you!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "SO MUCH great stuff here! It can be used for centers or simple group activities with your class. Some of it can even be used with the older grade levels as a review, or introduction to stations."
Check out these other centers sets:
Follow me for freebies and updates. Please email me with any questions or concerns at email@example.com.
Copyright © Aileen Miracle/ Mrs. Miracle's Music Room.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.