Music Centers/ Stations Set - 5th Grade
Also included in
- If you are ready to drastically increase student engagement, incorporate hands on activities, and improve your overall classroom management, then you need to implement Music Centers into your music classroom! This set has everything you need to get started with centers with first through fifth gradePrice $66.00Original Price $83.50Save $17.50
If you are ready to drastically increase student engagement, incorporate hands on activities, and improve your overall classroom management, then you need to implement Music Centers into your music classroom! This set has everything you need to get started with centers with 5th grade, or with any grade level learning the concepts of tam-ti (dotted quarter/ eighth), 6/8, ti, low ti, and lines and spaces on the bass clef staff!
These music centers are easy and flexible to implement! You can choose to do however many centers you want with very little prep! No more than two workstations in each individual set are technology-based (so that you can choose other centers if you do not have the technology), and many of the centers could be used as assessments.
Here's what you'll get with the rhythm centers, which include separate sets for tam-ti (dotted eighth/ sixteenth) and 6/8 time signature:
- Center 1: Group reading on interactive white board or computer (includes PDF and Google Slides versions)
- Center 2: Individual rhythmic reading (as assessment)
- Center 3: Rhythm Go Fish
- Center 4: Educreations on Ipad
- Center 5: Rhythm flashcards with percussion: Students choose an instrument, then play that pattern!
- Center 6: Worksheets (graphic organizers and mystery song worksheets)
Here's what you'll get with the melodic centers, which include separate sets for do and re:
- Center 1: Solfa manipulatives (could be used as assessment, comes with rubric)
- Center 2: Barred instruments (includes paper and digital versions)
- Center 3: Melody Go Fish
- Center 4: Worksheets (graphic organizers and mystery song worksheets)
- Center 5: Composition on interactive white board (in Google Slides)
- Center 6: Staff work (includes paper and digital versions)
Here's what you'll get with the bass clef centers, which include separate sets for lines, spaces, and lines and spaces:
- Center 1: Staff jumping game
- Center 2: Treble Clef Go Fish
- Center 3: Staff Words
- Center 4: Bass clef flashcards
- Center 5: Flashnote Derby (on Ipad)
- Center 6: Staff Wars (on computer and/or SMART board)
This 206 page Music Centers Set for Fifth Grade also includes:
- An overview of learning centers (centres), with strategies for setting up in your classroom
- Six center signs (includes alternate spelling of "centre")
- Student directions for each center
- Editable directions (if you want to create/ use your own center)
- Self-assessment sheets (so students can track their progress and achievement at each center)
- A printable page for each set of centers to you know exactly which materials you will need
- Digital versions of many of the centers, so they can be used in person or virtually
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
Question: Does this set require a lot of set up?
Answer: I created this set so that you could simply print out the materials, print out the signs, set up in your classroom, and be ready to go! You will need to cut out the manipulatives and cards, and you might decide to laminate for durability.
Question: Does this set require technology?
Answer: There are no more than two centers in each set that include technology. If you do not have the technology, you could do the four or five remaining centers, or could use your computer instead of an interactive white board.
Question: Does this set require lots of other materials?
Answer: The set requires non-pitched percussion, barred instruments, mallets, and painter's tape for the floor.
READ REVIEWS FROM OTHER MUSIC EDUCATORS!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "The Music Center collections are great sources of materials for teaching specific elements of pitch and rhythm, giving students a variety of ways to practice and apply them."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "Great help in my classroom!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "So many wonderful activities in one place!"
If you are just wanting to purchase the 6/8 centers, check out my 6/8 Time Signature Music Centers Set.
Check out these centers sets:
Save $money$ and download the bundle here:
Follow me for freebies and updates. Please email me with any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © Aileen Miracle/ Mrs. Miracle's Music Room.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.