Also included in
- Video Resources for Google Apps/Distance Learning/Online Teaching Wow your K-6 Music Classes with these 9 resources! Interactive songs, games and lessons to kick start your school year. Establish classroom community through songs, games and activities that teach and develop music skills right on th$40.50$45.00Save $4.50
- Distance Learning- Google Apps-VideoThis rhythm chant bundle is perfect to kick start your elementary music class back to school activities. Students can chant, create and share rhythms in many ways using the variety of teaching tools and materials in this rhythm activities bundle. Rhythm chant "G$16.20$18.00Save $1.80
- Distance Learning MaterialsElementary Music Class Lessons for the entire school year. Orff, Kodaly, Standards based music lessons for grades K-6. Imagine having music lessons for the entire school year for the general music classroom? With the Year Long Music Lesson Bundle$286.80$358.50Save $71.70
Distance Learning Digital Resource-VIDEO LESSON
Rhythm games are an essential part of the music classroom experience. "Get to Know Ya" Rhythm game can kick start your school year off to a great beginning. In class or online, you can use these materials to get to know your students and get them back into music land reviewing and learning rhythms. Level 1 is perfect for your primary classes.
*Be sure to check out the digital rhythm activities resource that coordinates with this game. MUSIC RHYTHM DIGITAL ACTIVITIES LEVEL 1
Eighth, Quarter Notes
Create and Play Rhythms
I Can Say and Play Rhythms
I Can Play a Rhythm Pattern
I Can Create a Rhythm Pattern
- Teaching VIDEO-
- Chant & Game with music
- 2 Practice Tracks; vocal/rhythm
- Game Directions
- I Can Statements
- Teaching Presentation PDF, PPT
- With Step By Step Practice and Examples
- Say and Play Rhythmic Practice
- with 4 quarter note & 4 eighth note pictures
- Say and Play the Rhythms
- Quarter note, eighth note, 2 focus rhythms
- Create a Rhythmic Pattern;
- 2 variations for the game, 1 fill in the blank for student use/projecting
- 5 Worksheets
HOW TO USE:
- Google Apps- use the video, upload the presentation and/or the worksheets for assignments
- WebEx, Screencastify, Zoom, etc. You can share your screen and have students practice and play the game together.
- Classroom Activities on individual tablets/computers
MORE MUSIC EDUCATION RESOURCES
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Let’s Move and Learn with Music!