This is a set of FIVE different inspirational quotes for you to print and display in your music classroom.
- An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest - Benjamin Franklin
- Never stop investing. Never stop improving. Never stop doing something new. Bob Parsons
- All things are difficult before they are easy. Thomas Fuller
- There is nothing wrong with change, if it is in the right direction. Winston Churchill
- Continuous effort- not strength or intelligence- is the key to unlocking our potential. Winston Churchill.
These are great for the Growth Mindset Classroom!
Julia from Jooya
Try these other great products from Jooya Teaching Resources
Get value for money with TPT credits
After logging in, go to your My Purchases page. Beneath the title of each of your purchases you'll see a “Provide Feedback” link. Simply click on the link and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment on how much you love the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you 5 feedback credits, 20 credits equals $1 off your purchase!
Become a follower by clicking the “Follow Me” green star near the Store Logo, this will let you know about any sales I am throwing, new products and freebies!