Also included in
- This collection of Music Resources is perfect for the Middle School and General Music classroom. These resources are the culmination of a few years’ hard work and effort in creating resources that are relevant and engaging for your students.Click here to stay up to date with latest product releasesE$85.00$120.50Save $35.50
- This Jazz Music Mini Bundle is the perfect collection of products to save you time and money. These resources are great for the Middle School and General Music classroom. The bundle includes everything you will need to teach Jazz Music.Click here to stay up to date with latest product releasesInclud$13.50$18.00Save $4.50
- This Music Class Bulletin Board Bundle includes 12 different kits that will be enough to last you the whole year. The printer friendly resources include everything you will need to create an inspiring display for your music classroom.Click here to stay up to date with latest product releases Includ$42.00$60.00Save $18.00
This Jazz Music Month Bulletin Board Kit is a great way to help your students celebrate and learn about Jazz Music and Jazz Musicians. The printer friendly resources include everything you will need to create an inspiring display for your music classroom.
Included in this resource are:
- Jazz Music Styles Borders – Jazz, Bebop, Bossa Nova, Cool Jazz, Dixieland, Funk, Latin Jazz, Big Band, Ragtime, Vocal Jazz, Modern Jazz, Smooth Jazz
- Alphabet Bunting
- 30 Jazz Musician large posters- one to a page
- 30 Jazz Musician pictures – four to a page
- I Can statements
Every part of the kit has TWO background paper options – chevron OR dotty. Have fun coordinating the parts of the kit with your classroom décor by printing onto colored paper.
Suggested uses for this product:
- Play memory with the musician cards
- Match the musician to the jazz style
- Display on your whiteboard
- Play the “corners” game
- Use for a “write the room” lesson
Julia from Jooya
Save money by purchasing the $$$ saving bundle
Like the look of this resource? Try these other products to make your teaching even easier!
Get value for money with TPT credits
After logging in, go to your My Purchases page. Beneath the title of each of your purchases you'll see a “Provide Feedback” link. Simply click on the link and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment on how much you love the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you 5 feedback credits, 20 credits equals $1 off your purchase!
Become a follower by clicking the “Follow Me” green star near the Store Logo, this will let you know about any sales I am throwing, new products and freebies!