Enrich your February Music classes with these original and creative music lesson resources with TEACHING VIDEOS. Diverse learning opportunities with games, Kodaly and Orff applications, concert songs, worksheets, playing instruments using this all in one bundle for K-6 music class lessons.
February Music Class Bundle of Lessons, Songs, Games and Worksheets, Mp3 tracks. This resource combines 7 February Music Class Lessons for a variety of learning opportunities connected to February Holiday themes.
Best for K-5
Files: Mp3, Power point and PDF
*Use the power point files to create your own lesson plans for each grade. Use the pdf. Files for easy printing.
- “VALENTINE CANDY”-3 Beat Song and Lesson
- “VALENTINE’S DAY” SONG, KODALY AND ORFF LESSON with OSTINATO
- PRESIDENT’S COIN RAP-2 PART RHYTHM CHANT and SONG
- FEBRUARY VOCAL EXPLORATIONS
- FEBRUARY MUSIC CLASS WORKSHEETS (K-6)
- “PASS THE VALENTINE” GAME SONG
- VALENTINE'S DAY SONG: "What is Love?"
"PASS THE VALENTINE" GAME SONG:
- Teaching Video for the Orff and Kodaly music lessons.
- Teaching video for the Song
- Teaching video for the Game
- Audio files, presentation and pdf
VALENTINE'S DAY SONG " What is Love?"
- Teaching video
- Audio files
- Sheet Music
- Concept: PITCH, HIGH/LOW With a twist: Choose a sound to explore vocal paths.
- 20 Slides that show various vocal explorations. (1 set with Vocal suggestions/1 without.)Shapes that imitate Solfege pitches.
- 20 Blank slides for you to draw on your white board, Dot cam or SMART board.
- 1 Composition Printable for students to create their own vocal explorations and share with the class or at home.
- I CAN SING HIGH AND LOW-Poster
PRESIDENT’S DAY COIN RAP
- Coin Rap with Ostinato, Rhythms and Cute Graphics!
- This is going to be a fun way to get your 3-6th graders Chanting, Clapping, Tapping and Learning about the names of the Presidents on the different coins.It's a 2 part chant with Rhythm teaching pages and then a page with both parts together. I also made a black and white printable coloring sheet if you want them to take it home and share with their families and friends.
- Teaching pages for Chant -Ostinato-Together*Printable Lyric Sheet*Coin Posters with the coins front and back and Presidents names to print as posters. (Black and White for easy printing).
FEBRUARY Worksheets K-6
PRINT AND GO! The solfa street printables can be used for all grades.The Rhythm printables use ta and ti-ti.The composition printables are for all grades and levels.These would be great for a Sub Tub!
Total of 18 Printables
- 7-Solfa Street Missing Note Names Sheets so-mi, so-mi-la, so-mi-la-do, do-re-mi-so-la,Do-re-mi-so-la-do, do-re-mi-fa-so-la-do, do-re-mi-so-la-ti-do,
- 1- Identify the Symbols
- 1- Name the Values
- 2- Color ta and ti-ti, color quarter, eighth, half, whole notes.
- 3- Write a Melody-different levels
- 1- Identify the melody notes
- 1- Create a Rhythm pattern using ta & ti-ti
- 1- Write a Valentine Song with notes
- 1- Write a Valentine Song –just the lyrics.
"VALENTINE CANDY" a 3 Beat song with ORFF arrangement, Solfege for all notes, Note Names and Color Notes sheet music in Power Point Show and PDF file for printing.
- I Can Statements and. Vocal and Karaoke Tracks included. Cute Solfa House!
- CONCEPTS:SING MELODYPLAY MELODYPLAY MELODIC OSTINATOPLAY RHYTHMIC OSTINATO
- Note Names included on the slides for playing as a group.Or print and copy the sheet music for individuals and centers.
- PIANO ACCOMPANIMENT-sheet music
- GUITAR CHORDS-sheet music.
- ORFF ARRANGEMENT Vocal and Karaoke Mp3 TracksPower Point Show with Audio filesSheet MusicPDF of productYou can use this song as a concert song or use the material to teach different concepts.
“VALENTINE’S DAY” This fun VALENTINE'S DAY SONG can help you teach notes, solfege and rhythm throughout the month of February. It has an Orff arrangement with 3 versions-NOTE NAMES, COLOR NOTES and SHEET MUSIC. The adorable Kodaly Solfa Street and practice will be a great way to review or teach so-mi-la notes. Use as a concert song. Sing the song with Vocal and Accompaniment Tracks. Comes with Movement Idea for Lesson or Performance, includes 3 Printable practice sheets for Solfege and Composition Activity with Lyric Coloring Sheet.
MORE FEBRUARY MUSIC EDUCATION RESOURCES:
MORE MUSIC EDUCATION RESOURCES
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at email@example.com
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Let's Move and Learn with Music!