Products in this Bundle (4)
Music teachers will love the variety of music games in this Bundle! Students will flip, slap and match up note and rest values, play instruments, practice solfege, and toss bean bags to learn, practice and show music concepts. Get the Bonus File with a fun ice breaker game for your upper elementary students. Perfect for the K-6 Music Classroom.
*Please view each resource preview video to get a detailed look at the product.
Playing games in music class is one of the most successful strategies teachers can use to help students learn music concepts.
Eighth, quarter, half, whole notes and rests
OVERVIEW OF RESOURCE MATERIALS:
8 (Eight) Games with directions and adaptations for grades K-6 in Poster size and Mini-Card size.
Printable Black and White Booklet of the game directions.
Print, cut and laminate the mini-cards to hang on a ring for easy use.
Use for a substitute in your sub plans.
- Notes and Symbols
- Note Values
- Note Names
- Playing a Melodic or Rhythmic pattern.
- Note Identification and Reading
SOLFEGE SCALE KEYS with and without Pitch Names
· Curwen hand signs with pitch names.
· Curwen hand signs without pitch names.
· Curwen hand signs with pitch names and images of clip art kid making the hand sign.
· Curwen hand signs black and white with pitch names.
· Curwen hand signs black and white without pitch names.
· “Match the Secret Sign & Secret Code”
· “What’s the Secret Sign?”
· “What’s the Secret Code?”
MUSIC EDUCATION LINKS:
BACK TO SCHOOL MUSIC EDUCATION LINKS
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at email@example.com
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Thanks for stopping by!