Also included in
- Distance Learning and Google Slides Friendly Video Resource.Hello Songs are a fun way to get your students transitioned into elementary music class. Each song comes with a video and presentation. Welcome your students to class and encourage classroom community by singing together at the beginning of$15.75$17.50Save $1.75
- Distance Learning and Google Slides Friendly.VIDEOS and Presentations perfect for the DIGITAL CLASSROOM and DISTANCE LEARNING.The MUSIC CLASS ESSENTIALS BUNDLE provides the basic songs, chants, activities, games, classroom management and decor for the Elementary Music Teacher. The original songs, ga$84.60$94.00Save $9.40
- Looking for a complete music teacher set of materials? The Music Class Essentials BTS Bundle with K-6- Hello Songs, Games, Décor, Lessons, Rules, Organization and 7 music lessons, games and activity resources can help you establish or embellish your music classroom. All of the materials blend perfec$125.55$139.50Save $13.95
- Distance Learning Materials!Elementary music teachers need a core set of materials for their general music classes. The YEAR LONG MUSIC LESSON BUNDLE provides an interactive music curriculum with lessons, songs, chants, activities, games, classroom management and decor for the entire year! Lessons$358.88$398.75Save $39.87
- Elementary music teacher curriculum materials. This resource, Music Class Essentials in a World Theme Décor includes teaching materials to establish or embellish your K-6 music classroom with songs, games, chants, activities. PLUS 8 elementary music lesson activity resources that will compliment any$105.75$122.50Save $16.75
- Music Teachers need a core collection of Hello Songs, Games, Activities, Planner and Decor. It's HERE! Whether starting a new elementary music program, Moving to a new school or you just need a change, the Music Class Essentials in a World Theme Décor with Teaching Tools can help you establish and/o$78.75$92.50Save $13.75
Music Class starts with a Hello Song. "Hello, Hello Good Morning, Afternoon" is the perfect song to get your students transitioned into music class. VIDEO with vocal and practice tracks to help you teach your students how to move and sing together.
Best for 1st-3rd Grade
This bundle is part of the MUSIC CLASS ESSENTIALS, MUSIC CLASS ESSENTIALS BTS, WORLD MUSIC CLASS AND WORLD MUSIC CLASS BUNDLE.
*Please listen to the VIDEO preview for a sample of the music file.
“Hello” songs are a great way to build classroom community and make everyone in your classroom feel welcome and a part of the class. “Hello” songs are effective activities to help students transition from classroom to music class.
Students enjoy learning a new “Hello” song each year in music class. Singing together at the beginning of class gives students and teacher opportunity to greet each other in a musical way. Students can learn to follow the conductor and warm up voices as they sing their hello song each class time.
The song provides students with a transition activity to help them move from classroom to music class. Teacher’s can use the song to welcome the students to music class. In addition, the song can be used to teach music skills and concepts. Students love repetition and love to sing their “own” hello songs.
Singing in a group, Singing alone, Pitch, Melody, Rhythm, Body Percussion, Moving and Singing, Following the conductor, Sing High/Low
Power Point and PDF with Lyrics and Teaching Ideas
Mp3 Vocal and Accompaniment Tracks
Teaching Video with Vocals and with Accompaniment Tracks
MORE HELLO SONGS
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feeback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
QUESTIONS? Please use the “ASK A QUESTION” section. Or email Sandra@singplaycreate.com
CONNECT WITH ME HERE
Thanks for stopping by!