Also included in
- Freeze Dance and Music Activities for all of the American Patriotic Holidays! Creative Movement and Rhythm Activities will give your music class elementary students activities to connect movement and music, learn beginning rhythms (ta and ti-ti), experience body percussion, and play instruments all$14.16$17.70Save $3.54
Patriotic Rhythm Activities for Music Class is all about body percussion, rhythm patterns, playing instruments and learning beginning rhythms. . Beginning level activities for quarter and eighth notes. Patriotic Rhythm Activities are perfect for any Patriotic Holiday Music lessons. Great for preparing, presenting and practicing and assessment activities.
*Please note that this resource does NOT come with music tracks.
• 8 Rhythm Activity Ideas
• 3 Patriotic Beat Charts- “Uncle Sam”, “Hearts”, “Bows”
• 5 Sets of Rhythm Patterns
5- Body Percussion
• 6 Station Cards
• Rhythm Flash cards with and without notation.
• Blank Templates for Smartboard or Teaching activities.
• 17 Worksheet Printables
Resource is only Beginning level activities for quarter and eighth notes (ta & ti-ti).
HOW TO USE THIS RESOURCE:
Using this 129 pages of rhythms with symbols, instruments and notation with the flash cards, station activities and worksheets will provide you will many ways to teach quarter and eighth note rhythms. Differentiated instruction insures that all students will learn the Beat and Rhythm.
MORE CREATIVE MOVEMENT ACTIVITIES:
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Thanks for stopping by!