"Who Will Be My Valentine?" is going to be a class favorite for Grades K-3. They will love playing the C Pentatonic song with xylophones and triangle. There are 2 different games you can play with the song. And--there are printables you can print laminate and use for the games. The sheet music will help students play the song or you can project the cute teaching pages for students to use. Best for K-3
- eighth notes
- quarter note and rest
- half note
- Sheet Music: Melody, Bass and Ostinato
- MP3 Tracks (no vocal-instrumental only)
- 2 Games
- Teaching Presentation Power Point & PDF.
USE THIS RESOURCE:
- Print the sheet music as needed for student or teacher use. I use the big notes for my students. You also get a printable of heart graphics to use for the games.
- K-sing the song and play the game
- 1- Sing the song and play the ostinato
- 2-3 Sing and Play the songs and games with all 3 parts.
- 4th grade beginners? I'm using the whole bundle of activities for them to sing and play and play the games. It will be a fun and easy lesson.
MORE FEBRUARY MUSIC EDUCATION RESOURCES:
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at email@example.com
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Let's Move and Learn with Music!