Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Music Class Solfege Posters and Game in Color coded colors blend well with any music classroom! These primary posters and flashcards include visuals to help students learn solfege. Solfege employs multiple learning styles, including visual, kinesthetic, and auditory. Playing these solfege hand sign games will help your students to identify and connect the hand signs with the pitches more accurately and demonstrate their ability to sing and sign.
WHAT'S SPECIAL ABOUT THIS RESOURCE?
Now this resource is color coordinated with Color Coded Instruments!
Posters in 5 styles of the Solfege Scale/Curwen Hand Signs
Flashcards of all posters
Black and white INK SAVING versions
RESOURCE INCLUDES: POSTERS & FLASHCARDS
SOLFEGE SCALE KEYS with and without Pitch Names
· Curwen hand signs with pitch names.
· Curwen hand signs without pitch names.
· Curwen hand signs with pitch names and images of clip art kid making the hand sign.
· Curwen hand signs black and white with pitch names.
· Curwen hand signs black and white without pitch names.
· “Match the Secret Sign & Secret Code”
· “What’s the Secret Sign?”
· “What’s the Secret Code?”
· Each game progresses in difficulty. There are several ways to play each of the games.
· Each game can also be played with the whole class or in pairs and small groups.
USE THIS RESOURCE:
Use the presentation to create lessons and melodic practice activities.
Use these posters to decorate your classroom.
Use the flashcards to teach melodic phrases using the Curwen signs.
Use as a whole class game.
Centers or Stations
Pairs and small groups
Teachers may choose to review the scale that they want students to sing/play.
Teachers may choose to focus on specific pitches.
Use the posters to review the sounds and signs.
Make enough posters and/or flashcards to use with your warm-ups and songs.
*This resources is part of the Music Class Essentials Bundle
MUSIC EDUCATION LINKS:
BACK TO SCHOOL MUSIC EDUCATION LINKS
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Thanks for stopping by!