This 5-game bundle for POWERPOINT will introduce treble clef pitches with a boomwhacker mystery, review treble clef pitches, bass clef pitches, rhythm values, and orchestra instrument identification. By buying the bundle, you save 20%!
Click HERE for the SMART NOTEBOOK VERSION of this 5-Game Bundle - Music Detective Series
Click on each item for detailed description.
1. “The Case of the Missing Manuscript” helps students review the line and space notes on the treble clef. It is the first of my Music Detective series.
Students solve clues by deciphering words using treble clef letter names. This game only uses EGBDF and FACE, no notes above or below the staff.
2. “The Case of the Lost Orchestra” helps students review the instruments of the orchestra and instrument families with a fun mystery. It’s especially fun because of its “Where’s Waldo” look. Students have to solve clues to decipher which instrument the conductor is talking about and then have to find that instrument in the “Where’s Waldo” page.
3. “The Case of the Rhythm Pirates' Treasure” helps students review the rhythms with a fun mystery. It’s especially fun because of its pirate theme. The following rhythms are covered in this game: whole note, dotted half note, half note, quarter note, eighth note, and sixteenth note. Students have to solve clues to make their way through four levels: L1 - matching the symbol to its name; L2 - reviewing the symbols' names and matching them to how many beats they each have; L3 - matching a recorded rhythm pattern to the written pattern; L4 - adding the values of different rhythms in a "music math" game. These levels should be done in order but can be used separately throughout the year.
4. “The Case of the Disoriented Dancer” helps students review the line and space notes on the bass clef. It is the fourth in my Music Detective series.
Students solve clues by deciphering words using bass clef letter names. This game only uses GBDFA and ACEG, no notes above or below the staff.
5. "Case of the Tuneful Time Traveler": A mysterious man Mr. B hires the music detective to find kids that can read and perform "Ode to Joy" on boomwhackers using the music staff. My kids love figuring out that the clues tell us Mr. B is actually Beethoven, who traveled forward in time to find us and make sure we keep classical music alive!
You may also like:
Top 20 PowerPoint Games for Music Class
Music Detective Series Bundle for PowerPoint
Music Detective Game Bundle - Three-Game Series for SMART Notebook
Music Detective Case 1: Case of the Missing Manuscript - POWERPOINT VERSION
Music Detective Case 2: Case of the Lost Orchestra - PowerPoint Version
Music Detective #3 - Case of the Rhythm Pirates' Treasure for POWERPOINT
Beethoven Trivia Game
INSTRUMENT ZOOM - Orchestra Unit Game - Great for Music Sub
Faeries and Giants - Classical Movement Activity for PowerPoint - Elementary Music
Percussion Mushin' - Deep-Thinking, Classroom Instrument Activity for PowerPoint
Connect with Meg’s Music Room!
TpT - Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the red “Follow Me” button next to my seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales! Meg's Music Room Store
Meg's Music Room on YouTube!
Meg's Music Room Facebook Page
Meg's Music Room Blog
Copyright © Megan Heikkila. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements in this product are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use only.