Products in this Bundle (4)
Also included in
- NOW AVAILABLE: 6-Game Music Detective Bundle! Click HERE!This 5-game bundle for both POWERPOINT and SMART Notebook will introduce treble clef pitches with a boomwhacker mystery, review treble clef pitches, bass clef pitches, rhythm values, and orchestra instrument identification. By buying the bundl$20.00$25.00Save $5.00
This 4-game bundle for POWERPOINT will introduce and review treble clef pitches, BASS CLEF PITCHES (NEW!), rhythm values, and orchestra instrument identification. By buying the bundle, you save 20%!
This game is also available for Smart Notebook here: Music Detective 4-Game Bundle for SMART NOTEBOOK - Treble Clef, Bass Clef, Rhythm, Instruments
Click on each item for detailed description.
1. “The Case of the Missing Manuscript” helps students review the line and space notes on the treble clef. It is the first of my Music Detective series.
Students solve clues by deciphering words using treble clef letter names. This game only uses EGBDF and FACE, no notes above or below the staff.
2. “The Case of the Lost Orchestra” helps students review the instruments of the orchestra and instrument families with a fun mystery. It’s especially fun because of its “Where’s Waldo” look. Students have to solve clues to decipher which instrument the conductor is talking about and then have to find that instrument in the “Where’s Waldo” page.
3. “The Case of the Rhythm Pirates' Treasure” helps students review the rhythms with a fun mystery. It’s especially fun because of its pirate theme. The following rhythms are covered in this game: whole note, dotted half note, half note, quarter note, eighth note, and sixteenth note. Students have to solve clues to make their way through four levels: L1 - matching the symbol to its name; L2 - reviewing the symbols' names and matching them to how many beats they each have; L3 - matching a recorded rhythm pattern to the written pattern; L4 - adding the values of different rhythms in a "music math" game. These levels should be done in order but can be used separately throughout the year.
4. “The Case of the Disoriented Dancer” helps students review the line and space notes on the bass clef. It is the fourth in my Music Detective series.
Students solve clues by deciphering words using bass clef letter names. This game only uses GBDFA and ACEG, no notes above or below the staff.
You may also like:
Percussion Mushin' - Deep-Thinking, Classroom Instrument Activity for PowerPoint ______________________________________________________________________
Connect with Meg’s Music Room!
TpT - Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the red “Follow Me” button next to my seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales! Meg's Music Room Store
Copyright © Megan Heikkila. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements in this product are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use only.