Music Distance Learning: Caterpillar Rhythms - Ta, Ti-Ti, Z - BOOM Cards
Also included in
- Try these Drag & Drop rhythmic dictation task cards for your 16th notes, half note, quarter note, 8th notes, and quarter rest rhythm assessments. They are fun and perfect for centers because they can be played on any device.►PREVIEW a game!►Available in Stick Notation!Included:Quarter note, beamPrice $12.80Original Price $16.00Save $3.20
Try these Drag & Drop rhythmic dictation task cards for your Ta, TiTi, Rest assessments. They are fun and perfect for centers because they can be played on any device. Just send students the link to play and the game will pop-up in their browsers. No student log-ins needed!
FAST PINS are the quickest way for your students to play without setting-up student accounts.
- Log in
- Go to LIBRARY at the top of the page
- Scroll down to find the GAME you want to use
- Click the blue ACTION button on the game
- Click FAST PIN
- A window will pop up and the LINK is at the bottom.
MORE BOOM INFO
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave feedback to earn TpT credits. :)