Products in this Bundle (11)
showing 1-5 of 11 products
Do you need music ear training activities for your elementary music classes? This sequential fun BUNDLE of interactive melodic identification games is the perfect solution. Boom Cards provide instant checking and reinforcement all in a game atmosphere. Boom Cards can help develop and strengthen real music literacy skills.
**Click “Play" on each video preview to see each set in use. (Make sure your sound is on.)
- What Do You Hear? | SAMPLER - So, Mi (FREE)
- What Do You Hear? | Primer - So, Mi
- What Do You Hear? | Set 1 - So, La, Mi
- What Do You Hear? | Set 2 - Do, Re, Mi
- What Do You Hear? | Set 3 - Do, Re, Mi + So
- What Do You Hear? | Set 4 - Do, Mi, So
- What Do You Hear? | Set 5 - Do, Mi, So + La
- What Do You Hear? | Set 6 - Do, Re, Mi, So, La
- FREE Same/Different Melodic Patterns
- FREE Melodic Direction Set
- FREE Higher/Lower Visual Identification
- Cards can be used as centers, for practice, or assessment.
- Boom cards are compatible with most whiteboards, iPads, chrome books, or computers.
- They may also be assigned with Google Classroom™.
- Assign the level at which each student is ready.
- Students may repeat a level as many times as necessary.
- They may work at their own pace, advancing when they have mastered each level.
- Students are motivated to earn incentives and they progress. l.
*Note: All of my Boom Cards are set to "randomize." This means that each student will see the cards in a different order. And each time a student repeats a set, the order will be different as well. This prevents students from simply memorizing the order of the answers.
Do you need more online activities for your music classes? Click to sample each of the sets below in these Music Literacy Series.
- Rhythmic Dictation Primer - Quarter note/rest (FREE)
- Rhythmic Dictation Set 1 - Quarter note/rest, eighth notes
- Rhythmic Dictation Set 2 - Quarter note/rest, eighth notes, half note
- Rhythmic Dictation Set 3 - Quarter note/rest, eighth notes, sixteenth notes
- Rhythmic Dictation Set 4 - Quarter note, eighth notes, sixteenth notes, eighth/2 sixteenth
- Rhythmic Dictation Set 5 - Quarter note, eighth notes, sixteenth notes, 2 sixteenth/eighth
- Rhythmic Dictation Set 6 - Quarter note/rest, eighth notes, syncopation
**Click to access all 7 sets in this fun Rhythm Dictation BUNDLE.
- Melodic Dictation Set 1 - So, Mi (FREE)
- Melodic Dictation Set 2 - So, La, Mi
- Melodic Dictation Set 3 - Do, Re, Mi
- Melodic Dictation Set 4 - Do, Re, Mi + So
- Melodic Dictation Set 5 - Do, Mi, So
- Melodic Dictation Set 6 - Do, Mi, So + La
- Melodic Dictation Set 7 - Do, Re, Mi, So, La
**Click to access all 7 sets in this beneficial Melodic Dictation BUNDLE.
- Set 1 - BASIC Treble Clef Spaces (FREE)
- Set 2 - BASIC Treble Clef Lines
- Set 3 - BASIC Treble Clef Lines & Spaces
- Set 4 - EXTENDED Treble Clef Spaces (Low D - High G)
- Set 5 - EXTENDED Treble Clef Lines (Middle C - High A)
- Set 6 - EXTENDED Treble Clef Lines & Spaces (Middle C - High A)
Click to access all 6 sets in this fun Treble Clef Note Names COMPLETE BUNDLE.
- Set 1 - BASIC Space Notes of the Staff (FREE)
- Set 2 - BASIC Line Notes of the Staff
- Set 3 - BASIC Line & Space Notes of the Staff
- Set 4 - EXTENDED Space Notes of the Staff (Low D - High B)
- Set 5 - EXTENDED Line Notes of the Staff (Low C - Middle C)
- Set 6 - EXTENDED Line & Space Notes of the Staff (Low D - Middle C)
- Teachers must create a FREE Boom Learning account to use Boom cards with your students. Fast play mode may be used with a FREE account.
- Boom task cards are an online product. You must have online access to use this resource.
- This download contains a PRIVATE LINK for you to access purchased games.
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for modern Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (a form of play that gives instant feedback to students for self-grading Boom Cards). For assignment options that report student progress back to you, you will need to purchase a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
If you are new to Boom Cards and need more information about getting started, click on the links below. I promise, it is not hard and you are going to LOVE using them! My mom even plays my dictation sets to help her with sight reading in the church choir.
- Blog Post | Boom Task Cards in Elementary Music
- Blog Post | Ways to Use Boom Task Cards in Music Classes
- Blog Post | Boom Cards for Developing Music Literacy
If you are looking for Kodály music reading lessons using ICONIC and STANDARD music notation, don't miss these complete music literacy lessons below.
- Rhythm Reading Activity BUNDLE
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - So, Mi
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - So, La, Mi
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE – Do, Re, Mi
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - Do, Mi, So
- Music Reading Activity BUNDLE - Do, Re, Mi, + So
Don't forget to leave feedback. You earn TpT credit every time you leave feedback. That pays too!
Thank you and be sure to let me know if have any questions.