Practicing melodic concepts are so important for students. And writing patterns out by hand takes forever. Save yourself time and get started by hitting "Print"! These melodic cards have 20 patterns in three ways. G-Do, F-Do and solfa letters for the following tone sets:
These are perfect for centers, find it games, composing their own melody using the patterns, and more. *Includes blank page of cards to create your own!
Ideas to Use:
- My favorite game is a race game - you sing/play the melody and they have to find it, and race to bring it to you! I play in four teams.
- Match notation card with letter solfege card.
- Compose a new song using 2 or 4 cards.
- Poison pattern (find the poison pattern - if you are wrong, you are out!)
- Phrase sort.
- Create question and answer phrases
- Play on instruments or boomwhackers
- Sign and find
- Dictation practice (number the cards, dictate and let the kids find the right card)
- And lots more!
Looking for more music education tools? Check them out here.
Looking for more fun? Check out my Music or Not Bundle!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
For more details, visit my blog: Mrs. Stouffer's Blog
For information about specials and freebies you can follow me or "like"
Questions? Email me at MrsStouffersMusicRoom@gmail.com