Every “bunny” loves an Egg Race and you’re students will have a fun time in this fast paced solfége/solfa clef game.
This is a bundle of all the melodic Egg Race Games.
**** Save $6.00, over 25%, by purchasing this bundle! ****
To play, cards will be scattered in the middle of the room. Students will sit in a line with their team around the perimeter of the room (2-4 teams are ideal.) The teacher will sing or play a pattern and one member from each time will race to find the card that matches. Teams will try to collect as many eggs as they can.
Differentiation is made easy with this game: to make the game easier, the teacher will sing the patter on solfége and use stick notation cards. To make it cards, the teachers can use staff notation cards. To make it even harder, the teacher can sing the patter on “loo” or a neutral syllable or even play the patterns on instruments.
Included in this file are:
* Staff notation cards in the key of F with the do clef (for all games except the so-mi and la versions)
* Staff notation cards in the key of G with the do clef (for all games except the so-mi and la versions)
* Staff notation cards in the key of F without the do clef
* Staff notation cards in the key of G without the do clef
* Stick notation cards without note heads
* Stick notation cards with note heads
If you enjoy this file, you’ll also enjoy:
Music “Scrambled” Eggs: a rhythm and melody game & assessment
Music Egg Race Game: do version
Music Egg Race Game: la version
Music Egg Race Game: so-mi version
Your opinion matters to me! You can earn TpT credit by rating this file!
Please follow my Teachers Pay Teachers store for monthly deals and freebies. And you can follow me on Facebook
Please follow my blog for more teaching ideas:
Music a la Abbott
Thanks so much for stopping by!