Music Elements Interactive Bulletin Board/Room Decor Kit: ELEMENTary, My Dears!
Teaching music elements can be a little challenging. Students might forget the terms throughout the year, but a plain word wall with the terms might not cut it. Include a student's love of puzzles with "ELEMENTary, My Dears" music elements interactive bulletin board game.
As classes learn and master a musical element, you or a student can add another piece of the "music puzzle" to the board. This board can stay up all year round.
Want to make it a little more competitive? Make one copy of the puzzle for each class and put the teachers' names on them. The students, of course, will be pretty focused on mastery!
This kit is for grades 1-5 in various stages as you introduce terms.
- decorative detective clip art
- small posters for each music element
- additional magnifying glass images to use as additional decoration
- optional border template
- Three different title options (individual letters, title on 8X11 portrait, or 8x11 landscape).
- Green color design or black and white design (if you want to use colored paper)
- Sample design image
What buyers have said:
"Great concept to represent what we are doing with the kids! We are teaching them to be musical detectives :) Thanks!" S.W.
"LOVE IT!!! Nice colors! GREAT title! Thank you!" D.R.
"Excited to see this; I'm always drawn to detective files. Thank you!" C.G.
"Love how this bulletin board is interactive." B.E.
Other Products Related to Music Elements/Other Decor
• Kodaly Solfege Activity: Melody Mountain Interactive Bulletin Board
• Music Classroom Wall Decor Mega-Bundle:Double Line Design
• Singing Incentive: Vocal Football Interactive Bulletin Board
• Music Dynamics Terms and Dynamics Symbols Music Classroom Decor
• Music In Our Schools Month Music Bulletin Board/Journaling
Please leave a review if you purchase this or any other of my products. Not only is it helpful to me, but you earn credits towards $$$ off purchased in Teachers Pay Teachers.