Also included in
- Do you need Emergency Music Sub Plans for a non-music sub? This bundle of Emergency Music Sub Plans makes it quick and easy to plan for an absence. Not only will these Emergency Music Sub plans make the decision to put your own or your family's health first and take the time you need off, but they e$20.00$24.00Save $4.00
Do you need Emergency Music Sub Plans for a non-music sub? These Emergency Music Sub Plans for fifth grade makes it quick and easy to plan for an absence. Not only will these Emergency Music Sub plans for fifth grade make the decision to put your own or your family's health first and take the time you need off, but they ensure that your students are still getting lots of engagement and musical learning even when you're not there!
These Emergency Music Sub Plans for fifth grade require very little prep or materials and it ensures student engagement by letting them be the "directors" of their music activities. With over 60 minutes of music activities, these plans can be used more than once!
The Emergency Music Sub Plans Bundle for Fifth Grade includes:
- A Google Slides™ file with eight hyperlinked choices for students to choose, including:
- A video to help students learn a new song ("Chickens and Hens")
- A rhythm reading video, for ti-tika/ ti-tiri (one eighth/ two sixteenth notes)
- A composer picture book
- A video to teach "Boom Snap Clap"
- Two games to create music with technology
- A song or chant of students' choice
- A game to identify meter and conducting patterns in 2/4, 3/4, and 4/4
- A lesson plan with directions, materials, and objectives (can be edited and printed, or edited and shared with Google Drive)
- A checklist, which substitute teachers can use to check off which activities students completed
- Directions for the teacher
**PLEASE NOTE: In order for substitute teachers to use this, they will need to be fairly comfortable with technology, as they will have to be able to access the file in Google Slides (either through you sharing it with them, or typing the included link.)
If you are looking for Sub Plans that do not require technology, you can get these:
Interested in more music sub plans for non-music teachers? Check out these:
Follow me for product updates & freebies!
Visit my blog [https://www.mrsmiraclesmusicroom.com/blog] to get tips & tricks for integrating technology, centers and other FUN activities into your music classroom!
Please email me at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
© 2020 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Google and the Google Logo are registered trademarks of Google Inc.