Music Game "Slam It!": Music Notes, Symbols, Rhythms
Music Game "Slam It!" is going to have your students slamming their way through the basics of notation reading symbols and note values. They'll be able to use the flashcards to play the 8 Music Notation and Symbol GAMES. Interactive ways to teach, review and assess; note values, symbols and vocabulary for the Music Classroom. Great set of flash cards to use all year long. I like using these games in STATION activities. Best for grades 2-6.
USE THIS RESOURCE:
- Use these GAMES for your SUB TUB!
- GENERAL MUSIC CENTERS/STATIONS
- PIANO LESSONS
- BAND TEACHERS
- STRINGS TEACHERS
- 39 Music Symbols
- 12 Music notes labelled and unlabeled
- *Dynamics-very soft, pianissimo, soft, piano, loud, forte, very loud, fortissimo
- *Symbols-staff, bar line, fermata, flat, sharp, time signature, Treble Clef, Bass Clef, Allegro, Andante, Largo, Repeat sign, Crescendo, Decrescendo
- *Notes-A,B,C,D,E,F,G,on the TREBLE CLEF Middle C to G above the staff line
- *Note and Rest Values-sixteenth, eighth, quarter, dotted quarter, half, dotted half, whole
- 4 sixteenth notes, 2 eighth notes, triplet
Cards can be printed and then copied back to back or as individual cards.
The games are easy to play and are great for learning the concepts. I have the students teach the symbols, notes or terms if they know the answer. If they don't know the answer, we figure it out and have a mini lesson. Or you can just play the games.
RHYTHM ACTION MOVEMENT ACTIVITY PRINTABLES LEVEL 1
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at email@example.com
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Let's Move and Learn with Music!