I am so excited to welcome you to this growing set of games for Kindergarten!!! While it’s titled, for "kindergarteners," if you’re working with comparatives this will be GREAT for your young beginners!!
This bundle will include activities and games for teaching beginning musical concepts and comparatives. Like all my growing bundles, the presale price will be the cheapest, at $10. As a set is added each Monday, the price will increase by $2.50 so the bundle will total $25 when complete. Pieces of this set maybe sold individually, but the bundle will always be the best bang for your buck! ☺
This bundle starts growing May 8! The Presale price of $10 will be good through May 10!
What you can expect:
• Additions to the set will be made by Monday morning, the posting date.
• For each concept you will get:
* One interactive PDF game with sound.
* One interactive PDF game without sound.
* At least one worksheet (probably more!)
* At least one printable activity.
* An assessment or ideas for assessment for that concept.
• Please note there are no additions the week of June 12 or June 19 due to my family vacation.
The concepts included in this set and their posting date are:
Inner hearing, timbre
If you like this file you might also enjoy:
A Collection of Songs, PDF’s and Worksheets for Teaching ta ti-ti
A Collection of Songs, PDFs and Activities for Teaching so-mi
A Collection of Songs, PDF’s and Worksheets for Teaching quarter rest
A Collection of Songs, PDFs and Activities for Teaching la
Rhythm Wars, Rest
Rhythm Wars: Poison Game, Rest
Your feedback is important! Please follow me for special sales and monthly “Followers-only Freebies”. You can also like me on Facebook
For more teaching ideas, please visit my blog, Music a la Abbott
Thanks for stopping by!