Use these music grid drawing activities in a variety of ways:
• Once students have completed the drawing activity, have them write the name of the instrument.
• Choose a page for students to complete from the instrument family your class is studying.
• Have students cut out the squares & glue them in the correct spots on the bottom grid.
• Use this activity for sub plans.
• Include some of these in your centers (such as cutting center or art center).
Approximately 56 grid drawing activity sheets.