This game, sometimes called Glyniss' Game or "Who Has?" is a great rhythm practice activity for individual student reading. The students love the game and it's also a wonderful way to assess student's comprehension and rhythmic literacy skills.
This file includes 9 different versions of the game, leveled to different rhythmic concepts. Included in each file:
* 32 Black and White "I Have/Who Has" cards (two sets: one numbered and one unnumbered)
* 32 Colored "I Have/Who Has" cards (two sets: one numbered and one unnumbered)
* answer sheet
* flash cards that can be used as preparation for the game or for practice of the rhythmic element that is the focus of that file.
Rhythm games included are:
1. tika-tika (sixteenth notes)
2. ti-tika (one eighth-two sixteenth notes)
3. tika-ti (two sixteenth notes-one eighth)
4. syncopa (eighth-quarter-eighth)
5. tom-ti (dotted quarter-eighth)
6. ti-tom (eighth-dotted quarter)
7. tim-ka (dotted eighth-sixteenth note)
8. ti-kam (sixteenth-dotted eighth)
** Save $3 by buying the games in this bundled form.
I have since re-done these games, but for more information on how the game is played please read my blog post:
Q & A Rhythm Game
Your opinion matters to me! You can earn TpT credit by rating this file!
Please follow my Teachers Pay Teachers store for monthly deals and freebies. And you can follow me on Facebook
Please follow my blog for more teaching ideas:
Music a la Abbott
Thanks so much for stopping by!