In this packet you will find many activities to help celebrate music awareness in our schools. Elementary school children will benefit from this the most, as they are just building their foundation in music.
While the month of March is music in our schools month, this packet can be used all year round!
Activities Included in this packet:
* Too Much Treble: Circle all of the treble clef symbols.
* All About That Bass: Circle all of the bass clef symbols.
* One Of A Kind: Circle all of the quarter notes and number 1's.
* Take A Rest: Circle all of the quarter rests and number 1’s.
* Two Of A Kind: Circle all of the half notes and number 2’s.
* Take Two Rests: Circle all of the half rests and number 2’s.
* Three Of A Kind: Circle all of the dotted half notes and number 3’s.
* Take Three Rests: Circle all of the dotted half rests and number 3’s.
* Four Of A Kind: Circle all of the whole notes and number 4’s.
* Take Four Rests: Circle all of the whole rests and number 4’s.
* Name That Note: Directions: Write the correct note name letters in the blank circles on the staff using the guide. (5 worksheets)
* Musical Word Puzzles: Find the words from the box and circle them. (3 worksheets)
* Rhythm Clap: Clap on X. Rest on -. ( 3 worksheets)
* Music Math: Write the total number of beats in the box. (10 worksheets) .
* Singing Is A Hoot: Directions: Draw a line from the singing owl to the tree that matches the number of beats. Color. (2 worksheets)
* Piano Play: Write in the missing notes on the piano keyboard. (2 worksheets)
* Do Re Mi: Write the missing words from the scale in the blank boxes. (2 worksheets)
* Word Music: Trace the words. Then color the pictures. (2 worksheets)
* Syllable Syncopation: Read the sentences. Clap along to the syllables in the song.
* Color Notes: Color the pictures. (3 worksheets)
* Guitar Strings: Draw six strings on the guitar. Then color.
* Tuning In: : Study the guitar guide. Then fill in the missing strings in the blank circles.
* Get Loud: Draw a line from the loud speakers to the correct dynamic markings.
* Quiet Down: : Draw a line from the singing faces to the correct dynamic markings.
* Taking Measures: Draw in bar lines to create measures.
* Time Signatures 2/4: Draw 2 circles in each measure. * Time Signatures 3/4 : Draw 3 circles in each measure.
* Time Signatures 4/4 : Draw 4 circle in each measure.
This packet will be updated frequently so keep checking back for more activities!