Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
Last Updated 08/24/20- Please note: JPG's for all the cards have been added and organized! Perfect for distance learning!
Thank you for your interest in music lab task cards. After you watch the preview video, I would recommend that you read read some Q & A's here.
Simply put, music lab task cards keep students focused, engaged and on task during their music lab time in stations and/or center activities. Whether you want students working on the iPad/Tablet, Computer, using a Game, creating something fun on the Keyboard or writing on a worksheet, these task cards make prep time a snap!
Simply give your student a task card (or several) and off they go!
Single teacher license includes:
- Read First- Instructions and tips for teacher on using the task cards.
- Hundreds of (editable) music lab task card assignments already done for you, using many different lab tools including iPad/Tablet, Computer, Videos, Keyboard etc.
- Student Reflection Cards (or optional sheet), where students record what they have learned in the lab exercise.
- Teacher logs to track student progress.
- Task Card Log to keep track and organize the resources how you want.
- Video tutorial explaining how to use these task cards without printing.
- Membership to the private Facebook group where you receive continued music lab support. (Be sure to join!)
- Up to 3 FREE updates a year (as needed) to keep your task cards relevant and make use of the latest resources. HUGE VALUE!
- JPG option for all the cards so you can use them online! Perfect for distance learning.
If you need more than a single license for your studio (i.e.: have several teachers in your studio using these), please contact me directly. You will need to purchase additional licenses, but I have a more cost effective solution in how to go about it.
At a fantastic value, this bundle includes all 8 editions in the following subjects:
Please note: Due to many variables, these cards are not separated into specific levels. The only exception is the early childhood cards which are geared for early childhood beginners typically in the 4-6 year old range.
If you have any questions or problems at all with the resource, please contact me directly first, before leaving a review. You can contact me in the Q & A on TpT or through email (in the TOU file).
Be sure to follow me on TpT to stay updated on discounts and freebies. As always, I give 20% off products the first 24 hours they are available!
MusicEducatorResources blog. MusicEducatorResources blog .
Like on Facebook: MusicEducatorResources Facebook
#musiclab #musicstations #musiccenters