Music Lab Task Cards | Rhythm Edition | Editable and Digital Options
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- Last Updated 08/25/22Thank you for your interest in music lab task cards. ⭐⭐⭐ After you watch the preview video, please read this blog post before purchasing. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Simply put, music lab task cards keep students focused, engaged and on task during their music lab time, music stations, centePrice $224.95Original Price $279.60Save $54.65
Last Updated 08/25/22
Thank you for your interest in music lab task cards. After you watch the preview video, I would recommend that you read some Q & A's here.
Simply put, music lab task cards keep students focused, engaged and on task during their music lab time, music stations, centers or supplementing a lesson assignment at home. Whether you want students working on the iPad/Tablet, Computer, using a Game, creating something fun on the Keyboard or writing on a worksheet, these task cards make prep time a snap!
Simply give your student a task card (or several) and off they go!
⭐ You may be interested in purchasing the full BUNDLE which includes ALL 8 editions at a great value! (Bundle includes: Creativity, Ear Training, Early Childhood, Music History, Note Reading, Rhythm, Sight Reading and Theory)
Single teacher license includes:
- Read First- Instructions and tips for teacher on using the task cards.
- Hundreds of (editable) music lab task card assignments already done for you, using many lab tools including iPad/Tablet, Computer, Videos, Keyboard etc.
- Student Reflection Cards (or optional sheet), where students record what they have learned in the lab exercise.
- Teacher logs to track student progress.
- Task Card Log to keep track and organize the resources how you want.
- Video tutorial explaining how to use these task cards without printing.
- Membership to the private Facebook group where you receive continued music lab support. (Be sure to join!)
- Updated at least once a year (as needed) to keep your task cards relevant and make use of the latest resources. HUGE VALUE!
- JPG option for all the cards to send digitally (perfect for distant learning)
TIP- Just start off with the apps you already have and go from there. There is a mix of apps, some free, some not. You do need to download them all. They aren't meant to be used that way. Use only what you want to use. ;)
⭐⭐⭐ Please read this blog post purchasing. ⭐⭐⭐
Please note: Due to many variables, these cards are not separated into specific levels. The only exception is the early childhood cards which are geared for early childhood beginners typically in the 4-6 year old range.
If you have any questions or problems at all with the resource, please contact me directly first, before leaving a review. You can contact me in the Q & A on TpT or through email (in the TOU file).
Be sure to follow me on TpT to stay updated on discounts and freebies. As always, I give 20% off products the first 24 hours they are available!
Visit my blog and join my email list for monthly freebies: MusicEducatorResources blog
Like on Facebook: MusicEducatorResources Facebook
#musiclab #musicstations #musiccenters #musicactivities