Also included in
- Looking for a complete music teacher set of materials? The Music Class Essentials BTS Bundle with K-6- Hello Songs, Games, Décor, Lessons, Rules, Organization and 7 music lessons, games and activity resources can help you establish or embellish your music classroom. All of the materials blend perfec$125.55$139.50Save $13.95
- Video Resources for Google Apps/Distance Learning/Online Teaching Wow your K-6 Music Classes with these 9 resources! Interactive songs, games and lessons to kick start your school year. Establish classroom community through songs, games and activities that teach and develop music skills right on th$33.75$45.00Save $11.25
- Elementary music teacher curriculum materials. This resource, Music Class Essentials in a World Theme Décor includes teaching materials to establish or embellish your K-6 music classroom with songs, games, chants, activities. PLUS 8 elementary music lesson activity resources that will compliment any$110.25$122.50Save $12.25
- Distance Learning MaterialsElementary Music Class curriculum with lessons and activities for the entire school year. Orff, Kodaly, Standards based music lessons for grades K-6. Imagine having music lessons for the entire school year for the general music classroom? With the$323.32$359.25Save $35.93
- Distance Learning Materials!Elementary music teachers need a core set of materials for their general music classes. The YEAR LONG MUSIC LESSON BUNDLE provides an interactive music curriculum with lessons, songs, chants, activities, games, classroom management and decor for the entire year! Lessons$359.55$399.50Save $39.95
Distance Learning Music Resource
Elementary music class is more fun when you sing and play games. You'll be able to sing and play this original game song "Apple Tree" on the first day of class. You'll be able to learn your students names as they chant/sing and chase each other using this fun set of activities.
Play the game and review or teach Sol -Mi and beginning Orff instrument playing. Play the game to learn student names. Learn skills with the rhythm practice pages. Perfect for K-3 students.
DISTANCE LEARNING OPTIONS:
- Google Apps- use the video, upload the presentation and/or the worksheets for assignments
- WebEx, Screencastify, Zoom, etc. You can share your screen and have students practice and play the game together.
- Classroom Activities on individual tablets/computers
USE THIS RESOURCE
- Use this resource in you back to school lessons to review rhythms and notes and get to know all of your student names.
- Use this resource throughout the year by playing the song and game as review and assessment of skills.
- Use the “Interactive/Smart Board” graphics and pages for whole class or station activities.
1) Students can aurally and visually understand one sound on a beat named "ta" and two sounds on a beat named "ti-ti".
2) Students can identify the symbol [ta] and [ti-ti] and be able to use these rhythms to:
3) Read Notation
4) Write Notation
5) Perform by singing and playing instruments
6) Create a Rhythm Pattern
7) Create a Melody Pattern
I CAN STATEMENTS:
• I Can Sing so-mi patterns
• I Can Play so-mi patterns
• I Can Play Rhythms
• I Can Play Ta and ti-ti
• I Can Play Rhythm Patterns
• I Can Create a Rhythm Pattern
• I can Create a Melody Pattern
· Teacher Guide in Portrait size with teaching directions, contents, learning goals, sheet music, lyric posters b/w
· Presentation in Power Point and PDF files
· Teaching Video with Vocal Track
· Song Mp3 Vocal and Accompaniment Tracks
· 5 Lesson Plans to learn so-mi and ta & ti-ti
· I CAN STATEMENTS for each learning goal
· 10 -Apple shape Rhythm Patterns
· 10- note shape Rhythm patterns
· Sheet Music -“Apple Tree” Song –Note Names, Orff Accompaniment, Solfege
· 5-Worksheets: Complete 4 beats, Write the Rhythms, Write the Melody, Create a Melody, Color Ta and ti-ti
· FLASHCARDS: Color and Black/White apple iconic and rhythmic notation- quarter, eighth notes labelled and unlabeled
· 2- BLANK FRAMED SLIDES-for smartboard activity
· 24 Graphic Images for Interactive displays, smartboards, computer screens, tablets.
1) Teaching Procedures.
2) Learning Goals.
3) Lesson Plan for Ta and ti-ti
4) 10 -Apple shape Rhythm Patterns
5) 10- note shape Rhythm patterns
6) Sheet Music -“Apple Tree” Song to Sing, Play and Move
7) Sol-Mi sight singing/playing
8) Orff Accompaniment to play
9) 3 -PRINTABLE PRACTICE SHEETS-Complete 4 beats. Write the Rhythms. Write the Melody
11) Colored- B/W-apples-Rhythms
12) -I CAN STATEMENTS –
13) Smartboard Activity-write the Rhythm or Melody- Set of Apple Note graphics to use in a smartnotebook or other interactive white board. Images are png files with ta and ti-ti, and note values.
14) Tree Graphic in png file to use with interactive whiteboards.
15) Scenery background to use with interactive whiteboards.
16) Printable Sheet music with solfege
17) Printable Sheet music with note names
18) Printable Sheet music with Orff Arrangement
19) Printable Sheet music for Teacher
MORE MUSIC EDUCATION RESOURCES
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Let’s Move and Learn with Music!