Also included in
- Looking for a complete music teacher set of materials? The Music Class Essentials BTS Bundle with K-6- Hello Songs, Games, Décor, Lessons, Rules, Organization and 7 music lessons, games and activity resources can help you establish or embellish your music classroom. All of the materials blend perfec$125.55$139.50Save $13.95
- Distance Learning Materials!Elementary music teachers need a core set of materials for their general music classes. The YEAR LONG MUSIC LESSON BUNDLE provides an interactive music curriculum with lessons, songs, chants, activities, games, classroom management and decor for the entire year! Lessons$358.88$398.75Save $39.87
- Video Resources for Google Apps/Distance Learning/Online Teaching Wow your K-6 Music Classes with these 9 resources! Interactive songs, games and lessons to kick start your school year. Establish classroom community through songs, games and activities that teach and develop music skills right on th$40.50$45.00Save $4.50
- Distance Learning MaterialsElementary Music Class Lessons for the entire school year. Orff, Kodaly, Standards based music lessons for grades K-6. Imagine having music lessons for the entire school year for the general music classroom? With the Year Long Music Lesson Bundle$337.95$375.50Save $37.55
Totally Revised as of 08/01/2021! Video and Google Slides for Digital Classrooms
WOW your elementary music class students with these interactive and engaging materials to practice, perform and create body percussion patterns. Music Class will never be the same after students use the google drag & drop create a pattern activity, play along with the video, create and practice body percussion patterns using the flashcards, color their own patterns... and MORE!
Lesson plan with goals and questions, step by step and activities for 6 or more lessons.
I know your students will love these interactive body percussion activities that can be used with or without music.
K-6 applications with Ideas for Stations, Lessons, Small and Large groups. Great for beginning or end of year classes and building classroom community. Perfect for K-6.
- Play the Steady Beat
- Play a Rhythm Pattern (4 and 8 beats)
- Create a Rhythm Pattern
- This resource is part of the Music Class Essentials Bundle
INTERACTIVE and FLEXIBLE materials you can use in your K-6 Classroom. Use the lessons as part of your Steady Beat or Rhythm Units or as stand a lone lessons.
TEACHING VIDEOS for 5 Basic Patterns.
"I Can Do it Alone" Body Percussion patterns. Students can do in their own personal space.
Color Posters and Color Flashcards
Vocal and Accompaniment Track for "Lou, Lou Skip to My Lou" play along
Color Posters of each individual body percussion action that you can use in your own presentations, to create new patterns, to print and use in your lessons and stations. Use them as classroom Decor!
- Teaching Video
- "Skip to My Lou" song adaptation (Keep the Beat & Feel the Beat) Mp3 Track
- Teaching Presentation in PPT and PDF Files (Wide Screen & Page Sizes)
- Flash Cards- Poster, Quarter, Eighth sizes in Color.
- Flash Cards-Quarter & Mini size for worksheets in Black/White
- WORKSHEETS “Create a Body Percussion Pattern” Students use the mini flashcards to create body percussion patterns.
- (7 Versions)
- Google Slides Activity & Digital Graphics
- Unit Overview: Teaching Steps, Activity Directions
- Teaching Steps, Learning Goals, Essential Questions
- Body Percussion Guide for each pattern.
- Printables of all body percussion patterns. (53 pages)
- VIDEO- Video includes 1 pattern from each section. Each patterns is played 4 times. There is a 4 beat count in for each pattern.
- GOOGLE SLIDES- DRAG & DROP IMAGES and a CREATE YOUR OWN BODY PERCUSSION ACTIVITY (1 Template for each section: ACTIONS/2 ACTIONS/3 ACTIONS/4 ACTIONS/8 BEAT PATTERNS) 8 pages
- Audio Files “Lou, Lou Skip to My Lou” Lyrics Changed to Feel the Beat and Keep the Beat.
- TEACHER GUIDE
- Teaching Directions, Activities, Unit Steps
- Body Percussion Patterns Outline
- 7 Worksheets
- Flash Cards in black and white- 2 styles of each image
- Flash Cards in Color- 3 styles of each image
- All Patterns in Black & White to use as worksheets (53 pages)
POWER POINT & PDF TEACHING PRESENTATION
- 54 Slides TOTAL
- Individual actions (9 slides)
- 1 ACTION PATTERNS (8 slides)
- 2 ACTION PATTERNS
- 2 SECTIONS (14 slides)
- 3 ACTION PATTERNS (4 slides)
- 4 ACTION PATTERNS (4 slides)
- 4 ACTION 8 BEAT PATTERNS (4 slides)
- 1 CREATE A PATTERN teaching slide
- 1 WOW! slide
Video includes 1 pattern from each section. Each patterns is played 4 times. There is a 4 beat count in for each pattern.
GOOGLE SLIDES- DRAG & DROP IMAGES and a CREATE YOUR OWN BODY PERCUSSION ACTIVITY (1 Template for each section: ACTIONS/2 ACTIONS/3 ACTIONS/4 ACTIONS/8 BEAT PATTERNS)
Audio Files “Lou, Lou Skip to My Lou” Lyrics Changed to Feel the Beat and Keep the Beat.
HOW TO USE THIS RESOURCE:
- Students love to Clap Pat and Snap using these original and engaging activities.
- Build Beat and rhythm skills as students try to beat the monster to get to the next level.
- Use the Video in your Online or Distance Teaching Settings, or in the classroom. The Video is a great way to introduce playing 4 beat patterns with Clap, Pat and Snap actions.
- 5 lessons and extension ideas including IDEAS FOR STATIONS with FLASH CARDS, posters, and WORKSHEETS for student practice.
- Body percussion activities for students K-6. A flexible and Fun set of Activities for your Music Class.
WHAT TEACHERS SAY:
MUSIC EDUCATION LINKS:
BACK TO SCHOOL MUSIC EDUCATION LINKS
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Thanks for stopping by!