Also included in
- Fall Music Class for your K-6 students can be filled with students singing songs, playing games, instruments, composing, improvising in your Music Classroom using these interactive music lessons. The Fall Music Class Lesson Bundle includes 6 Resources with a variety of lessons, Mp3 Tracks, VIDEO an$28.40$35.50Save $7.10
- Distance Learning Materials!The MUSIC CLASS ESSENTIALS AND YEAR LONG MUSIC LESSON BUNDLES provide an interactive music curriculum with basic songs, chants, activities, games, classroom management and decor for the Elementary Music Teacher. The original and traditional songs, games, chants, planner a$349.65$388.50Save $38.85
- Distance Learning MaterialsElementary Music Class Lessons for the entire school year. Orff, Kodaly, Standards based music lessons for grades K-6. Imagine having music lessons for the entire school year for the general music classroom? With the Year Long Music Lesson Bundle$333.00$370.00Save $37.00
TEACHING VIDEO & SING ALONG VIDEO
“Doggie, Doggie Where’s Your Bone?” Is a favorite Kodaly game song for elementary children. (Easily use these materials to "chant" if you can not sing.) The materials provide a variety of ways to encourage learning and practicing sol-la-mi patterns, independent singing and social skills like “taking turns”. The VIDEOS, audio and presentation files will help you give your students a variety of learning opportunities to develop beat, rhythm and pitch/melody skills. Videos are perfect for online teaching. Best for K-2.
half notes (or LONG and SHORT)
Singing and Playing Notes (staff notes included on the sheet music)
- This resource provides materials for an entire unit of learning.
- Teaching Presentation for: Beat, Rhythm, Solfege/ melody, Lyrics and Create your own verse activity.
- Video: Teaching video of beat, rhythm, melody with audio files. Including sound files for each section of the video.
- Video: Sing a long video with beat, rhythm and solfege activity.
- 6 Lesson Plan Outlines
- I CAN STATEMENTS
- Sheet Music –solfege, lyrics, note names
- Game Directions
- Audio Files: vocal, accompaniment
- Teacher Guide with directions and teaching tips
Music and Worksheets:
- Sight sing the melody
- So mi la melody
- Lyric melody
- Note name melody
- Write the rhythms L 1
- Write the rhythms L2
- Write so mi
- Write so mi la
- Combo sheet with rhythm and & melody L1
- Combo sheet with rhythm and & melody L2
USE THIS RESOURCE TO REINFORCE SKILLS USING A VARIETY OF ACTIVITIES
Providing time for students to explore ways to show the music does take time, but it’s so worth it!
This resource provides materials for an entire unit of learning.
Practice Rhythms- introduce half note
Play the Game
Students sing and sign- introduce la or reinforce so mi
Worksheets-practice writing rhythms and melodies
Make up a “doggie” dance
Easily adaptable to a homeschool setting. No music skills required to enjoy the sing along video and game.
Use the Videos to teach the song and music skills.
Use the worksheets for practice.
MORE MUSIC EDUCATION RESOURCES
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at email@example.com
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Thanks for stopping by!