Also included in
- Spring into your April Music Class Lessons with Songs, Games, Activities and Worksheets for the Kodaly and Orff music class. Interactive music lessons with animated vocal explorations, orff songs with sheet music and teaching pages, movement activity using shakers. Learning and Fun for grades K-6CO$22.40$28.00Save $5.60
- Distance Learning Materials!Elementary music teachers need a core set of materials for their general music classes. The YEAR LONG MUSIC LESSON BUNDLE provides an interactive music curriculum with lessons, songs, chants, activities, games, classroom management and decor for the entire year! Lessons$358.88$398.75Save $39.87
- Distance Learning MaterialsElementary Music Class Lessons for the entire school year. Orff, Kodaly, Standards based music lessons for grades K-6. Imagine having music lessons for the entire school year for the general music classroom? With the Year Long Music Lesson Bundle$337.95$375.50Save $37.55
Music Lesson you can use with your google classroom in distance learning. “Let’s Plant a Garden” song and music activities to learn and practice solfege, singing, playing, creating music. Video and Audio files included. Interactive springtime Music Class set of activities. Orff game song with a Storybook, teaching pages for Solfege, Orff parts, Worksheets, Vocal and Accompaniment Tracks. Integrate Science and Literacy through this fun Musical experience. Best for grades 2-3.
*Distance Learning resource with Google Slides, Videos and Audio files
- AUDIO FILES
- VIDEO FILES
- GOOGLE SLIDES COPY
- PDF COPY
CONCEPTS AND ACTIVITIES:
- Teaching Video and Sing a Long Video
- Vocal and accompaniment Mp3 Tracks
- Ostinato Track
- Hand Actions
- Game Directions
- Science Standards
- So-mi-do (la) (re) (fa)
- Quarter, eighth and half notes
- Rhythmic Ostinato
- Bass Ostinato do-so and using note names
- 8 Worksheets (rhythms, solfege, composition)
- Sheet music Orff Arrangement, Bass and Melody with and without notes
- Pat the Steady Beat
- Tap the Melody Rhythm
- Sight Sing Melody
- Sing the Solfege Melody
- Read and Sing the Melody Lyrics
- Read and Sing Melody Notes
- Play the Rhythmic Ostinato
- Sing and Show the Bass Solfege
- Play the Bass Note Names
USE THIS LESSON:
- You can easily use this lesson in your distance learning classes. Students can sing a long with the video and watch the lesson video to learn the notes.
- The hand actions make a fun activity for individual students to learn. Have them share their performance with you in an online distance learning scenario.
- The worksheets are easily used in google classroom.
- Students can listen, sing a long and interact in this springtime lesson.
MORE APRIL MUSIC EDUCATION RESOURCES:
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at email@example.com
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Thanks for stopping by!