Also included in
- Put some holiday sparkle into your December elementary general music lessons. Your K-6 Music Class Students will be singing solfege, playing xylophones, writing notes and exploring vocal range in this December Music Lesson Bundle with songs, games, and activities. Check out the multi-cultural vocal$25.20$28.00Save $2.80
- Distance Learning Materials!Elementary music teachers need a core set of materials for their general music classes. The YEAR LONG MUSIC LESSON BUNDLE provides an interactive music curriculum with lessons, songs, chants, activities, games, classroom management and decor for the entire year! Lessons$358.88$398.75Save $39.87
- Distance Learning MaterialsElementary Music Class curriculum with lessons and activities for the entire school year. Orff, Kodaly, Standards based music lessons for grades K-6. Imagine having music lessons for the entire school year for the general music classroom? With the$250.95$358.50Save $107.55
"I Have a Little Dreidel" is an elementary general music class favorite. This resource has a huge variety of activities for grades K-6. This resource has Kodaly and Orff applications along with the dreidel game and a dreidel template. This is a traditional holiday music lesson you'll be able to use every year.
- Read and Play Notes
- Solfege-Key of C-do, re, mi, fa, so
- Presentation and PDF Files
- KODALY Singing do, re, mi, fa, so
- GUITAR- C F G7
- ORFF -
- Piano Accompaniment
- Teaching page about Hanukkah
- Game Directions
- Printables-Game and Instrument parts
- Mp3 Piano practice track
- Hannukah Vocabulary
- Dreidel Template
USE THIS RESOURCE:
You can use this product to teach a variety of skills and it's set up easy to differentiate for the various levels of skills you might have in your classroom.
- KINDERS: Steady Beat
- FIRST GRADE: ta and ti-ti rhythm practice
- SECOND-6TH GRADE- Read and sing the solfege, orff parts and play in an ensemble.
- Use all skills in a classroom presentation.
- Use the "Hanukkah is..." poster and coloring sheet to help students understand the holiday and teach it to another class.
- Have your Kinders come and visit your 4th graders. Let the Kinders sing and play the Steady Beat as your 4th graders play the xylophones--bring in some 2nd or 3rd grades and have them play the OSTINATOS for a multi-grade sing-a-long.
- Perform this song in a music concert
MORE HOLIDAY MUSIC RESOURCES
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Let's Move and Learn with Music!