Also included in
- This bundle of lesson plans is designed for movement-based music classes. Each lesson plan features a popular story and includes approximately 10 activities centered around that story. These lesson plans were designed for PreK and Kindergarten aged kids, but early elementary kids love the stories an$32.00$40.00Save $8.00
- This bundle includes all 55 of my lesson plans for early childhood movement-based music classes. Each plan includes a variety of activities that include actions and dancing activities, simple percussion instruments, singing, rhyming, literacy and more.Lesson plans are organized with the following ca$161.00$216.00Save $55.00
This is a fun movement-based music class lesson plan based on the story How Do Dinosaurs Count To Ten by Jane Yolen and Mark Teague. It was designed for PreK and Kindergarten aged kids, but lower elementary kids love these activities too!
- List of simple materials (things you probably already have)
- List of songs to add to your playlist
- Detailed instructions for how to carry out 11 fun music activities
- 3 pages of sheet music with lyrics, notation and chord symbols