Music Lesson Plan | Mouse and Cookie | Movement and Musical Activities
Also included in
- Need some easy-to-follow lesson plans for your preschool, pre-K, Kindergarten or early childhood music classes? These ten, done-for-you lesson plans are perfect for preschool music classes or lower elementary music classes. Each lesson plan features a popular story and includes approximately 10 actiPrice $28.00Original Price $40.00Save $12.00
- You can check lesson planning off your to-do list for the rest of the school year with this growing bundle of preschool music lessons plans. New lesson plans are regularly added to this bundle. Buy now and get all future updates for free.These preschool and early childhood music lesson plans can serPrice $221.20Original Price $316.00Save $94.80
- Are you looking for a done-for-you bundle of preschool music lesson plans for the year? This storybook preschool music bundle will save you time and bring variety into your preschool lesson plans. This large and growing bundle of music lesson plans is designed for movement-based music classes. We wiPrice $81.20Original Price $116.00Save $34.80
Are you looking for a music lesson plan to supplement the children’s storybook “If You Give a Mouse a Cookie” by Laura Numeroff?
This is a fun movement-based music preschool lesson plan with songs, activities, and playlist suggestions with themes from the book. It was designed for PreK and Kindergarten-aged kids, but lower elementary kids love these activities too!
- List of simple materials (things you probably already have)
- List of songs to add to your playlist
- Detailed instructions for how to carry out 10 fun music activities
- Sheet music with lyrics, notation and chord symbols
My musical lesson plans teach basic musical concepts such as rhythm, singing, and movement, but are also great for developing coordination, gross and fine motor skills, and literacy skills. These lesson plans can be used as is or modified as needed, for toddlers, preschoolers, early elementary (kindergarten, first and second grade), and homeschool co-ops.
This easy-to-teach lesson plan requires simple materials – generally egg shakers, scarves, a Bluetooth speaker, and an optional piano, keyboard, ukulele, or guitar. All songs can also be sung a capella if you don’t play an instrument. You’ll get activities themed for the lesson plan and instructions on how they should be performed, a complete list of songs to add to your playlist and any sheet music needed, complete with chords and notation. You can teach this lesson plan without an extensive musical background yourself!
Want more lesson plans like this one? I suggest...
Music Lesson Plan: Little Blue Truck
Music Lesson Plan: Little Blue Truck Makes a Friend
Music Lesson Plan: Animal Theme