Music Lesson Plan | Winter | Movement and Musical Activities
Also included in
- This bundle of lesson plans is designed for movement-based music classes. Each lesson plan is based on a holiday or season. The topics include:WinterValentine's DaySt. Patrick's DaySpringPatriotic CelebrationsSummerAutumn/FallHalloweenThanksgivingChristmasThese lesson plans were designed for PreK anPrice $32.00Original Price $40.00Save $8.00
- You can check lesson planning off your to-do list for the rest of the school year with this growing bundle of preschool music lessons plans. New lesson plans are regularly added to this bundle. Buy now and get all future updates for free.These preschool and early childhood music lesson plans can serPrice $221.20Original Price $316.00Save $94.80
- Are you looking for a bundle of preschool music lesson plans for November and December? This done-for-you bundle covers major Holidays and seasonal themes of the end of the year, so you have one less thing on your plate to worry about at this busy time of the year!Your students will love the engaginPrice $28.80Original Price $32.00Save $3.20
- Need some quick and easy lesson plans for your preschool, pre-k, kindergarten or early childhood music classes? This bundle can serve as your complete movement-based music class curriculum for the rest of the school year for kids at or around preschool or kindergarten. This is a fun movement-based mPrice $60.80Original Price $76.00Save $15.20
- PreK and kindergarten teachers, are you looking for no-prep music class lesson plans for the month of January? This bundle contains 4 preschool music lesson plans that are seasonally appropriate. Your students will love these dynamic and movement-based musical activities!The lesson plans were designPrice $12.00Original Price $16.00Save $4.00
- PreK and kindergarten music teachers, are you looking for no-prep music class lesson plans for the entire year? We've got you covered! Your students will love these dynamic but easy-to-prepare, movement-based musical activities. The activities are perfect for preschool, pre-k, Kindergarten or earlyPrice $140.00Original Price $192.00Save $52.00
Looking for a fun Winter-themed preschool music lesson plan? Look no further! This is a done-for-you music lesson plan full of musical movement-based activities that will engage your students.
My musical lesson plans teach basic musical concepts such as rhythm, singing, and movement, but are also great for developing coordination, gross and fine motor skills, and literacy skills. These lesson plans can be used as is or modified as needed, for toddlers, preschoolers, early elementary (kindergarten, first and second grade), and homeschool co-ops.
This easy-to-teach lesson plan requires simple materials - generally egg shakers, scarves, a Bluetooth speaker, and an optional piano, keyboard, ukulele, or guitar. All songs can also be sung a capella if you don't play an instrument. You'll get activities themed for the lesson plan and instructions on how they should be performed, a complete list of songs to add to your playlist and any sheet music needed, complete with chords and notation. You can teach this lesson plan without an extensive musical background yourself!
- List of simple materials (things you probably already have)
- List of songs to add to your playlist
- Detailed instructions for how to carry out 11 fun music activities
- 4 pages of sheet music with lyrics, notation and chord symbols
Love this lesson plan? Leave a review and earn TpT credit!
Want more lesson plans like this one? I suggest...
Music Lesson Plan: Little Blue Truck
Valentine's Day Music Lesson Plan
Click here to follow me and be the first to hear about new products, sales, and special promotions. For additional resources, be sure to check out my store!
Join our Teach Preschool Music Community Facebook group to share ideas and resources with other teachers!