Also included in
- Looking for a complete music teacher set of materials? The Music Class Essentials BTS Bundle with K-6- Hello Songs, Games, Décor, Lessons, Rules, Organization and 7 music lessons, games and activity resources can help you establish or embellish your music classroom. All of the materials blend perfec$125.55$139.50Save $13.95
- Video Resources for Google Apps/Distance Learning/Online Teaching Wow your K-6 Music Classes with these 9 resources! Interactive songs, games and lessons to kick start your school year. Establish classroom community through songs, games and activities that teach and develop music skills right on th$40.50$45.00Save $4.50
- Elementary music teacher curriculum materials. This resource, Music Class Essentials in a World Theme Décor includes teaching materials to establish or embellish your K-6 music classroom with songs, games, chants, activities. PLUS 8 elementary music lesson activity resources that will compliment any$110.25$122.50Save $12.25
- Distance Learning MaterialsElementary Music Class curriculum with lessons and activities for the entire school year. Orff, Kodaly, Standards based music lessons for grades K-6. Imagine having music lessons for the entire school year for the general music classroom? With the$323.32$359.25Save $35.93
- Distance Learning Materials!Elementary music teachers need a core set of materials for their general music classes. The YEAR LONG MUSIC LESSON BUNDLE provides an interactive music curriculum with lessons, songs, chants, activities, games, classroom management and decor for the entire year! Lessons$359.55$399.50Save $39.95
Sing or chant this fun back to school “Hello” song and play the game to build classroom community and develop solfege skills. A fun and also learning opportunity for your elementary music back to school activities.
Sing on sol-mi, play rhythms and get your students back into music land with this easy to use activity.
Games and Activities are a great way to welcome students back to school and make music class fun! Best for primary grades. Includes Create Your Own melody and rhythm pattern Graphics. Best for Grades K-3
Sing Sol-Mi, Play a Rhythm, Play the beat.
Use the steady beat, rhythm and focus rhythm and melody pages to guide your students according to their abilities. Use the blank slide to fill in rhythms. (If you have a smart board)
The pages are divided into three sections: Rhythm-Lyrics-Solfege/Melody
The objective is to build classroom community first. Then develop singing and solfege skills.
Call and Response
- Teaching pages for solfege and Note names
- Create Your Own pages
- Smart Board Graphics
- Focus Rhythm
- Complete song Rhythm
- Focus Melody
- Complete song Melody with Lyrics
- Line by line melody with lyrics
- Song lyrics
- Teaching lyrics for class
CREATE YOUR OWN
- Music Staff page and graphics
USE THIS RESOURCE:
- Back to school is made easy when students are learning names. Use this resource to welcome back your students.
- Play the game and sing the song during the first weeks of school-or even the entire year.
- Later students can lead the song.
- Integrate instruments and encourage students to play the rhythms in their names.
This resource is part of the Music Essentials BTS Bundle!
KINDERGARTEN CORE ELEMENT MUSIC LESSONS:
MUSIC EDUCATION LINKS:
BACK TO SCHOOL MUSIC EDUCATION LINKS
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Thanks for stopping by!