PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Need a quick way to track what your students work on in their weekly music lessons?
Want your students to be more accountable for their own learning and practice?
Use these handy TEACHER and STUDENT lesson summary sheets!
- Helps busy teachers organize and remember what each student has worked on.
- Helps students learn how to describe musical activities, makes them responsible for remembering their assignments, and gives them a record of what they have learned over time.
- Allows parents to see exactly what their child is doing in lessons and what they need to work on and practice.
- Simply make a few notes in each column and then draw a horizontal line across the page below that day's report. This allows you to be as detailed or brief as you want. (Of course, the smaller you write or the less detailed you are, the more lessons you can fit per page.)
- Have older students fill out the page themselves, with guidance if needed.
- Wider margin along the top of the sheets allows for hole-punching to place them in a binder/folder.
- Also see the FREE quick-reference "DUE - WHO - I NEED TO - Teacher’s To-Do List" available from this seller!
- Concepts & Skills
- Exercises & Songs
- Student Assignment
- Notes & To-Do
- Today we worked on...
- This week I need to...