This TpT Bundle may contain a variety of file types.
Please read through the product description of both the bundle and the individual resources to make sure that you have an application to open the included files.
Imagine having music lessons for the entire school year for the general music classroom? With the Year Long Music Lesson Bundle of Bundles, you’ll be able to embellish your existing curriculum, or kick-start one with the concept based music lessons, songs, games, activities centered on themes throughout the school year. This bundle has the materials for lessons, movement, and music programs. You’ll get planning pages to help you coordinate your entire year’s curriculum based on your own scope and sequence. Each monthly music lesson bundle includes materials for Kindergarten through sixth (6th) grade.
*This bundle is HUGE! You will download each resource separately. You can come back and download your files as you need them!
Each resource is part of a monthly music lesson bundle.
You can click on these Links to see the previews of those bundles.
EDITABLE PLANNING PAGES POWER POINT The editable template is a power point presentation that is portrait page size (81/2 x 11) for a notebook and printing.
10 Monthly Music Lesson Bundles
Resource Guide with Teacher Planning Materials:
· List of All Music Bundles and Materials
· Table of Resources and Concepts for Each Monthly Bundle
· National Arts Standards
· National Arts Standards I CAN statements.
· Music Standards Scope and Sequence Fill in Chart by Grade
· Sequence and Scope Grade Level Organizer
· Quarter Planning by Grade
· Monthly Planning by Grade
· Monthly Planner- all Grades
· Weekly Planner by Grade
· Weekly Planning All Grades
· Music Lesson Plan Templates
Here are the important points to know about this Year Long Music Lesson Bundle:
If you have any questions about this bundle, you can ask a question in the Q&A section of my store, or you can email me directly. I'd be happy to answer any questions.
The year long music lesson bundle includes lessons and activities based on the Elements of Music and the National Arts Music Standards.
Each music lesson bundle provides learning opportunities for General Music Students in grades K-6 that support the National Arts Music Standards.
The Year Long Bundle is NOT intended to replace or stand alone as a complete music curriculum.
The Year Long Bundle DOES support and embellish and/or kick-start an elementary general music curriculum.
The music lessons incorporate and compliment Kodaly, Orff and other music learning methodologies.
The Teacher Guide includes a table for each monthly music lesson bundle with lesson, concept, grade level and materials listed.
And, each Monthly Music Lesson Bundle has a separate teacher guide with directions and information.
You’ll be able to use the lesson, weekly, monthly and yearly planning organizers to sequence and coordinate the lesson in your current curriculum.
You will want to refer to the “Teaching Directions” for each resource as part of your planning.
Please remember it’s not expected that you teach everything offered in each bundle. The monthly music bundles provide a variety of choices to meet your students needs and support your curriculum plan.
*Some vocal Explorations are included in this resource. If you purchased the vocal exploration bundle, please contact me and I will assist you in a trade or additional resource to make up the difference.
You may want to consider purchasing the MUSIC TEACHER ESSENTIALS BUNDLE to round out the rest of your music class curriculum with songs, games, activities for classroom management, procedures, names games, decor, planner and hello songs with videos.
1) "Apple Tree" Game Song (So-mi)
2) "Apple Tree" Game Song(so-mi-la)
3) Back To School Game & Chant: “Get To Know Ya” Rhythm Lesson
4) Back To School “Hello” Song Game And Lesson
5) Concert Manners Poem
6) Choral Song :"Come Along and Sing With Me"
7) Body Percussion Activities and Music Lessons
8) “Leaves Are Falling All Around” Music Lessons
9) Fall Vocal Explorations
10) “Five Little Acorns” Music Lessons
11) “I Had a Dog” and “Doggie, Doggie” Where’s Your Bone?" Music Lesson
12) Pirate Rhythm Chants and Activities
13) “Boo Hoo” Rhythm Chant And Game
14) Fall And Halloween Listening Activities
15) “Halloween Brain Breaks”
16) “Halloween Rhythm And Composition Activities”
17) “Skin And Bones” Music Lesson
18) “Old Mother Witch” Music Lesson
19) “Pumpkin, Pumpkin” Music Lesson
20) “The Black Cat” Music Lesson
21) Vocal Explorations With Monsters
22) Patriotic Song and Music Lesson "We Remember Veterans"
23) “Turkey,Turkey”-Orff and Kodaly Game Song
24) ”I’ve Got the Turkey Blues-Song for Guitar
25) Turkey Vocal Explorations
26) ”We Are Thankful” Thanksgiving Song
27) “November, November” Kodaly Song and Music Lesson
28) November Composing Activities K-6 No Prep
29) Holiday Vocal Explorations
30) “Christmas is a Time for Caring” Holiday Song
31) “December Lights” Song for xylophone, recorder, guitar, keyboards-Choir
32) “I Have a Little Dreidle” Music Lesson
33) “Jolly Old St. Nicholas” Kodaly and Orff Music Lesson
34) Holiday Music Class Worksheets
35) "New Year, New Year" Music Lesson
36) "Snowman, Snowman" Music Lesson
37) "January, January" Music Lesson
38) "Hey, Mr. Snowman" Movement Activity
39) "Frosty Weather" Music Lesson
40) Winter Vocal Explorations With Penguins
41) “Valentine Candy” Music Lesson
42) “Valentine’s Day” Music Lesson
43) President’s Day Coin Rap Music Lesson
44) February Vocal Explorations
45) February Music Class Worksheets (K-6)
46) “Pass The Valentine” Game Song and Music Lesson
47) "Who Will Catch the Leprechaun" Game/Dance
48) March Rhythm Shuffle Chant Music Lesson with Rhythm Game and Dance
49) March Music Class Worksheets
50) “March is Music Month” Orff Song and Music Lesson
51) Rhythm and Music Symbol Game "Don't Steal My Gold"
52) “Where’s The Easter Egg?” Game Song And Music Lesson
53) "If You Buy A Pepperoni Pizza“ Music Lesson
54) "Let's Plant A Garden"Orff Game Song And Music Lesson
55) “Shake Your Egg!” Activity Song
56) April Music Class Worksheets
57) “Earth Day Is A Special Day” Music Lesson
58) Buggy Vocal Explorations
59) May Music Class Worksheets
60) “May Flowers” Song Game ,Orff and Kodaly Music Lessons
61) Garden Vocal Explorations and Game
62) “Ten Little Bunnies” Activity Song
63) Music Lesson: "Dragonfly“
64) Choral Song: Be a Point of Light”
MORE MUSIC EDUCATION RESOURCES
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at email@example.com
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Thanks for stopping by!