Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This collection of Rhythm and Rap Music lessons and worksheets has been created with the Middle School and General Music student in mind. It is an introduction to rhythm, note values, time signatures and meter. It includes a project and lots of composition activities.
Included in this resource are:
• TWO versions – one printable and one classroom/display
• TWO versions – one USA note names and one UK note names
• Spelling words, definition match it cards, vocabulary activity
• Super Six Comprehension Strategies- Making Connections, Monitoring, Predicting, Questioning, Summarizing and Visualizing
• Music Listening Questions, with links to suggested music
• BONUS Extension Activities
• BONUS Rhythm and Rap Assignment with marking rubric and student handouts
• BONUS Composition activities – body percussion and Roll-a-Dice rhythm
This unit of work is a great way to get your students understanding and learning about note values through fun hands on activities.
Julia from Jooya
Like the look of this resource? Try these other products to make your teaching even easier!
Get value for money with TPT credits
After logging in, go to your My Purchases page. Beneath the title of each of your purchases you'll see a “Provide Feedback” link. Simply click on the link and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment on how much you love the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you 5 feedback credits, 20 credits equals $1 off your purchase!
Become a follower by clicking the “Follow Me” green star near the Store Logo, this will let you know about any sales I am throwing, new products and freebies!