- This Elements of Music Bundle of Listening worksheets will make your life teaching each of the Elements of Music so much easier! All the hard work has been done for you. Every activity can be used with any music, any genre, any topic, over and over again – you just have to change the music!Click her$54.60$78.50Save $23.90
- The Music Sub Tub Worksheet Bundle helps busy music teachers get organised for when they need to take a day off work. The Bundle will ease the stress from being away for the day with over 400 pages of resources that are ready to print and teach.Click here to stay up to date with latest product relea$37.10$54.00Save $16.90
- This Music Back to School Bundle is your one stop spot for all things “Middle School Music”. This collection of over 50 resources has been carefully collated to help you start, and keep your students motivated and engaged in learning all year long. Click here to stay up to date with latest product r$64.05$98.00Save $33.95
The Music Listening Response Worksheets are jam packed with value! The resource includes over 50 different Listening Response, Printable Worksheets that can be used with ANY style or genre of music that you are studying!
There are several different Listening Response Worksheets for each of the Super Six Comprehension Strategies - Making Connections, Monitoring, Predicting, Questioning, Summarizing and Visualizing.
Included in this resource are:
• 16 Making Connections Worksheets
• 12 Monitoring Worksheets
• 12 Predicting Worksheets
• 3 Questioning Worksheets
• 9 Visualizing Worksheets
• 11 Summarizing Worksheets
These Super Six Listening Response Worksheets are suitable for a variety of ages, they have been used with students from Years 7 through to Year 12. Each worksheet can be used multiple times with a different piece of music, making this a resource that you will be using and teaching with for years to come. The worksheets can be used as independent one off lessons, or you can choose several of them to make a Listening Journal that will suit the needs of both you and your students.
Julia from Jooya
Save money by purchasing any of these $$$ saving bundles
Get value for money with TPT credits
After logging in, go to your My Purchases page. Beneath the title of each of your purchases you'll see a “Provide Feedback” link. Simply click on the link and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment on how much you love the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you 5 feedback credits, 20 credits equals $1 off your purchase!
Become a follower by clicking the “Follow Me” green star near the Store Logo, this will let you know about any sales I am throwing, new products and freebies!